• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wexit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Canadians may pay more taxes than Americans, but here’s what they get for their money

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/07/canadians-may-pay-more-taxes-than-americans-but-theres-a-catch.html https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/07/canadians-may-pay-more-taxes-than-americans-but-theres-a-catch.html
    Chuck please read and respond to the national Post article that states the highest earning 10% of Canadians pay 54% of the income tax payed. Think about that Chuck, left leaning parties like the NDP always go on about the wealthy paying their fair share, looks to me like they pay their share and then some!!
    Last edited by Hamloc; Jan 23, 2020, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So there are 49 other states that may or may not have a sales tax. But I expect they collect other types of state taxes in Montana and elsewhere. And the Federal government also collects taxes.

So where is this utopian no tax land you dream of because it certainly isn't the USA?

Alaska has no state income tax . Infact they get a cheque from the state.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
        So, who all are signing the petition. Are you happy with the direction the countries going, if not, are you willing to do anything about it.
        speaking of petitions I see the petition to sell Montana to Canada for 1 trillion dollars to reduce the US debt now has over 19,000 signatures. Apparently, Montana gets the same respect from the rest of the US as western Canada gets from the rest of Canada. What is really interesting is that some of the Montana State legislatures took this serious enough to vote against the petition for sale in a committee meeting and could not even unanimously reject the idea. 5 out of the 20 votes were in favor of the sale. I love some of the comments from Montana citizens that signed in favor of the sale such as: I'd love for this to happen. Then Montanas would have decent health care, better roads, and more arenas.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. .

Comment

Continent would have been better served to have been split east west Churchill through Winnipeg down the Mississippi down to New Orleans. Quebecers could keep going to Florida and the west could have Vegas and Phoenix. Sorry SF3.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...