• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Cougar near Meadow Lake

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Cougar near Meadow Lake

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/mobile/colossal-cougar-trapped-near-meadow-lake-sask-1.4757089

Big cat!

Enormous. Just unusually huge. If I walked up to my snare and saw that I would surely freak out a bit. Must have been a wolf ram. I can’t see a coyote ram holding a cougar of any size, let alone 180 lbs. I’d get it mounted for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      Enormous. Just unusually huge. If I walked up to my snare and saw that I would surely freak out a bit. Must have been a wolf ram. I can’t see a coyote ram holding a cougar of any size, let alone 180 lbs. I’d get it mounted for sure!
      Yes no way a coyote snare would hold that. I trap on my place, it is fun, prices are good at the moment. Focus only on targeting coyotes. I had a cougar on my place on the game cameras in 2018 during the summer and fall several times but not since. Wolves pass through every 7 weeks like clockwork, amazing how they travel their territory.
      Last edited by Taiga; Jan 9, 2020, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        Yes no way a coyote snare would hold that. I trap on my place, it is fun, prices are good at the moment. Focus only on targeting coyotes. I had a cougar on my place on the game cameras in 2018 during the summer and fall several times but not since. Wolves pass through every 7 weeks like clockwork, amazing how they travel their territory.
        What area are you in?

Comment

Recently divorced?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
            Recently divorced?
            My thoughts too. 😀

Comment

I seen a cougar and I puma pants.

Comment

Recently divorced?
                Asking for a friend? Or are you in the market yourself?

Comment

Recently divorced?
                  LOL, no. But interested as i recently bought a cabin at Candle Lake and we were talking about this a few weekends ago. Hope its nowhere near there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...