• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 14 and Skippy is still MIA.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 14 and Skippy is still MIA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D3827EB-B35C-45A5-89F1-85C903C34204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	779271

So we are now entering day 14 since Skippy was last seen by any one.

Oh Alabama just scored. Citrus bowl in Orlando
    Football in the USA. Can tell you all skippy isn’t here.

Canadian media is silent so I thought I would report Trudeau isn’t in Florida.

Funny skippy has been having Canadian jets fly back and forth from Ottawa to Costa Rica.

Where is Sophie she posted such a beautiful Christmas photo in the snow not sand.

Has the pudding pounder screwed up
    Again or is he in free fall and setting up his final act and exit package.

Is it a divorce because the girl he screwed as a teacher was under 16.

Or is it something bigger and darker.

Why is the media not asking questions.

Thursday might be a big news day.

Count for skippy missing in action continues and no selfies he must be either in a straight (that’s funny) jacket or doing something way greater that is costing Canadians millions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	157576E5-469D-4581-B4EC-AEF1DBDB2242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	769273

Oh maybe we found him looks like he’s having a grand old time.

Comment

He is back in his homeland Cuba visiting family

Comment

Who cares where "Little Potato" is? Maybe the mobsters have caught up with him.

Comment

I just find it hilarious how the Canadian media has been so silent on where is skippy and how is he able to not do selfies from the beach it must be really hard on him.

Comment

what are costa ricos extradition laws?

Rumour has it he has extended his holiday well into the new year.

The first only leader in the world to vacation outside his own country over holiday break.

Thanks Toronto. Man are u guys fing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              The first only leader in the world to vacation outside his own country over holiday break.
              ScoMo ran off to Hawaii for his holiday. Ended up cutting it short and flying home on the 21st after the entire country cried out “WTF are you doing, we’re on fire.”

Comment

maybe in rehab but he is carrying that paper bag. Could be a bottle of JD in there.

Comment

I'm torn between intense curiosity about WTF is actually going on with Skippy & Miss Piggy and enjoying the radio silence. Not having to watch Rosie swoon over his every word is pretty damn pleasant.

Comment

Going to clear his name from the Panama papers lol

Comment

sure is different than Harper. He vacationed within an hour of Ottawa or his home riding and took a van to get there.

Comment

Pretty sure he spends less time on vacation than you do SF3. Pot calling the kettle black and all that.

Comment

I’m not the PM of canada grass am I?

You just hate that I am gone and enjoying my second act In life.

Sad really your not that smart and show it with every post.

Now skippy is gone for two weeks no media around just him and his two Canadian jets and police and staff that costs canada lots.

Why is there no media.

Why is he MIA.

Maybe become part of the post instead of being a post.

Comment

Appears to be a dump to Freeland and go for a snap election and try and get those 13 seats back. That's all they care about. They know the economy is going into the crapper and Justin is never going to take a majority again.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              Pretty sure he spends less time on vacation than you do SF3. Pot calling the kettle black and all that.
                              SF3 pays for his own holiday.
                              Unlike our dipshit leader.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...