• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Agrivillers!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Agrivillers!

Huge turkey is thawing in the fridge. Batches of cookies from the yearly exchange. Potatoes and gravey. Christmas pudding. Huge tree. And I was told Santa is on the way. Kids. Presents. Looking forward to it. Lucky.

A joyous time and bit of a sad time but you will make the most of it

First Xmas without my father in law bit of time to reflect but who family Australia wide is gonna be there in wife’s side

Cheers and greeting to the Stateswoman of agriville or should that be statesperson

Cheers carol

Comment

What are you cooking for Christmas dinner, mallee? Lamb ?

Btw, If anyone made homemade perogies, and posts it, you’ll find me on your doorstep.
      Last edited by parsley; Dec 22, 2019, 07:30.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E0668C9D-39E2-4830-9146-B897C5EF18CE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	769233

Merry Christmas Carol and all Agrivillers from the South.

My boys arrived last night so we’ll be hitting the ground running they want to do so many things. Early morning flea that covers a whole quarter of pasture lots of stuff for basements or man caves.

What amazes me all the time is food prices.

Name:	BDF3A645-18A0-45C6-8D8A-B30AD1F106D2.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	769234

Tomato’s, cucumbers, onions,beans, apples,Brussel sprouts, celery and potatoes all for 22 dollars

Again a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🥳

Comment

At the fleas, the local polished stones are irresistible! . Love them. Be careful, they’ll call your name, Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post

Btw, If anyone made homemade perogies, and posts it, you’ll find me on your doorstep.
            You might find yourself at sumdumguy's place.

Comment

We’re frantically wrapping and last-minute shopping for all the things we don’t need. Our Vancouver company arrives today, now late nights and too much fun 👍 Family dispersing for warm climates right after Xmas. Wishing all our friends in Agrivilleland the best Christmas ever. (Not much snow for Ski-dooing but great weather for animals and outdoor weiner roast.) Guys around Radville are still combining. See some of you at Crop Production Saskatoon?

Comment

Parsley

Have you ever had hamburger and sourkraut perogies?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Parsley

Have you ever had hamburger and sourkraut perogies?
                  I have not! Just sauerkraut! Am I missing something big?

I love every kind of perogies though. I must have some Ukrainian blood in me somewhere down the line because Swedes aren’t perogie makers. 😀

Comment

Depending on weather might be fish quick easy to cook maybe ham prawns it’s gonna be hot but not obscene.

The traditional Xmas roast depends on the weather here

Comment

We make sourkraut with inion and bacon, a favourite in this shack, but buckwheat cabbage rolls another.

Comment

10 yr old grandaughter coming on first dive tommorow ! Pretty excited!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          10 yr old grandaughter coming on first dive tommorow ! Pretty excited!
                          Send me a pic on message!

Comment

You are all making me hungry! Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the visiting, eating great food and especially enjoy the grand children our hope for a future.
                            Remember the reason for the season...

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	769235

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post

I'm cooking meth for Christmas.
                              When home brew became boring I thought I'd try something new....it's been a big hit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...