• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Energy Users , check your bills, WESTERN PRODUCER ,HERE IS A STORY FOR YOU

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask Energy Users , check your bills, WESTERN PRODUCER ,HERE IS A STORY FOR YOU

pull your Sask energy bill out and see what percentage carbon tax you are paying . how does 40% sound ???
    be sure you do it on natural gas USED only , not all the other charges , this bullshit tax is supposed to be on fuel used only. sheep wheats and mine are 40%, sodbuster at 28% , others??
    whats yours at chuck?
    Last edited by Guest; Dec 20, 2019, 08:11.

Holy **** Batman. 39%

Comment

yea , i don't think anyone is looking , just taking govt's word that it is a "small charge"

Comment

You are paying carbon tax on per tonne basis. Its going to look bad on a percentage of usage like you are doing. Real bad actually. Mine is up there too.

I’m sure if you figured out the tonnes of carbon emissions from your usage you will arrive at their carbon tax charges.
        Last edited by Herc; Dec 20, 2019, 08:27.

Comment

Somebody should tell horse to shut his f***ing mouth. I looked at mine and here is what it is.

185.702 M3 x $0.0998/M3 = $18.53

Carbon tax: 185.702 M3 x $0.0391/M3 =$7.26

My math shows the carbon tax at 39.17%

This is bullshit and everyone supporting the carbon tax and the liberals should be ashamed!!

Comment

Looked up ours in Alberta. Carbon tax 49% of fuel used. Sure glad when we got July bill. No more NDP. Cant wait until January...…..

Comment

What part of this carbon tax is a good or service?

Comment

Quit complaining, the rebate checks are in the mail, or at least the credit will be applied when you file your tax return!

My sarcasm button is stuck on max.

Comment

The intent was to lower our fossil fuel use, correct? How am I supposed to tell y kids we are only setting the thermostat to 12?

Comment

Trudeau said you are helping Quebec balance their budget and by the way there will be a carbon tax increase January 1st and an additional increase every year through 2022.

Comment

Yah August 5th I made a post that it was $0.04 per cubic meter and gas cost was about $0.10 per cubic meters and delivery was $0.10 per cubic meter....this is old news and why should it surprise anyone.....farmers are paying a huge part of this useless tax that is a tax and we are good stewards of the environment. Propane is 6.5 cents per lbs.

The Western Producer is a useless sad paper....what would a story do in that? Nothing new here “Farmers getting screwed by Feds” and have no voice....just keep paying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        The intent was to lower our fossil fuel use, correct? How am I supposed to tell y kids we are only setting the thermostat to 12?
                        Exactly, what a joke .
                        Tax is into poverty ....... that’s where this will lead and what they want . Has nothing to do with lowering fossil fuel use . It’s a wealth distribution tax , pure and simple. Sad part is there is nothing that can be done to lower gas use in most homes and they know it .

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Quit complaining, the rebate checks are in the mail, or at least the credit will be applied when you file your tax return!

My sarcasm button is stuck on max.
                          Gas consumption 5.33 all in
                          Carbon tax 2.09 all in ....Gst was 10 cents on the carbon tax...

Gas is the most efficient way to heat my home ...I couldn't afford electric heat....

I have to heat my home....

Our 120 year old home is Tyvak wrapped now with 2 inches of board insulation under the siding....all new windows in the last 10 years ...

Basement is spray foamed .....What else can a guy do to reduce the bill...
                          Last edited by bucket; Dec 20, 2019, 08:45.

Comment

See, the tax is working. You're talking about energy used and the resulting release of carbon.

Comment

like ****, were talking about energy efficiency things we did to our homes years ago

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...