• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Done?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Done?

I have read a couple articles like this from eastern media. Something seems off. Guy is awol, out of the spotlight, delegates everything to his MPs and Freeland, some of his staff quit this week, looks downbeat in year end interviews. Article says he is more for the rock star part of the job, governing not so much and his celebrity is tainted by scandal now.

With a Minority govt he wont be flying around all over the place while his MPs do his dirty work. he will have to be there every day taking questions and trying to make sure his govt doesn't fall.

Are they trying to install Freeland as his successor? Sure looks like it. Doubt she is any better and I am sure she will carry on his idiot policies. CPC needs to get ready fast.

The ascent of Chrystia Freeland – Does Trudeau still want to be prime minister? https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/macdougall-the-ascent-of-chrystia-freeland-does-trudeau-still-want-to-be-prime-minister

What do the deputy prime minister's new files leave for the current prime minister to actually do?

......did he ever start(to govern and lead)? Hard to quit something you never started!

It was a colossal fųck - up.

Just go and fade away into obscurity......you're most of the way there already.

Sheer was asked to leave( my assumption ) after winning the popukar vote and more seats than they had.
    TRUDOPE lost seats and never won the popular vote, maybe the wrong guy left!!!!

I am saddened that I had to endure Trudope' s tenure as PM.

I couldn't happen fast enough for me.

Hopefully the electorate has learned something from this, choose wisely!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8131D3D0-B54B-41DB-8EAD-A10DED7A4E80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	769226
      I know , it should “i want a prime minister”
      Not a “new” one

Comment

That sob will be in the light for at least this term. And on the public dole for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...