• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to buy IMO.TO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to buy IMO.TO

Creating further proof that canuckistanian lieberals are truly the stupidest idiots on the face of the earth, they are now refunding deposits to oil companies because of the exploration ban on the God forsaken shit hole known as canuckistan's arctic sea. Apparently companies had to place substantial deposits for the right to explore this region for hydrocarbons. Now that they can't do the work because of the ban, the government owed them the deposits back. If you are capable of rational though, you would realize that no one in their right mind was going there anyways, particularly when the US has the Permian. So no exploration was going to occur anyways but if you did not ban exploration, you keep the deposits. Cost to future tax payers: 430 million. Will canuckistanians smarten up before we have the living standard of venezuala? My guess is not, so lets get independence on the go before its too late. Imperial oil is getting money back from this program. I am long XOM
    Last edited by ajl; Dec 18, 2019, 13:21.

Originally posted by ajl View Post
    Creating further proof that canuckistanian lieberals are truly the stupidest idiots on the face of the earth,
    Teck Oilsands Mine decision is due in early 2020 after 10 yrs of approvals. What they Liberals do with that will determine what happens to Alberta afterwards. My guess is they kill it and dare the west to do something, anything. We will see who is a frustrated federalist after that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...