• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering about mustard again.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Pretty thenthitive guy aren't you....

And I know some things about mustard....but it sounds like you have better advice....
    Well we wouldn't know that because all you do is whine.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
      Well we wouldn't know that because all you do is whine.
      Only thing that matters is who isn't ****ing a farmer on dockage and payment and grade....sometimes getting paid is harder than growing it....

Comment

Only thing that matters is who isn't ****ing a farmer on dockage and payment and grade....sometimes getting paid is harder than growing it....
        Which is completely irrelevanat to the thread. This is what makes this site useless and it never used to be that way. Every thread (this one was about agronomy of mustard) has to be turned into a shit show about how everyone is ****ing the farmer or how the government isn't doing their job. I rarely even think about what the govt is doing in my day to day business. Nothing of any importance gets learned or added here because of the nonstop whinefest.

Comment

Which is completely irrelevanat to the thread. This is what makes this site useless and it never used to be that way. Every thread (this one was about agronomy of mustard) has to be turned into a shit show about how everyone is ****ing the farmer or how the government isn't doing their job. I rarely even think about what the govt is doing in my day to day business. Nothing of any importance gets learned or added here because of the nonstop whinefest.
          So you would grow mustard to deal with unscrupulous buyers....or be light on unload or higher dockage....happens every day...sorry for looking at the big picture. ...
          Last edited by bucket; Dec 19, 2019, 16:12.

Comment

So you would grow mustard to deal with unscrupulous buyers....or be light on unload or higher dockage....happens every day...sorry for looking at the big picture. ...
            You have problems with all buyers though. I know lots of mustard growers that don't have these problems. A friend grows 5000+ ac of mustard a year and I have not once heard him complain about the buyers. But he is realistic about what he grew. Might be a starting point.

Comment

You have problems with all buyers though. I know lots of mustard growers that don't have these problems. A friend grows 5000+ ac of mustard a year and I have not once heard him complain about the buyers. But he is realistic about what he grew. Might be a starting point.
              I have been paid but I do hear guys talking....and then there is the fact farmers are asked to finance for 15 business days....why not pay on the scale....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...