• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicle Inflation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    How did you find my picture so fast Burnt? I thought I had purged the Internet of all of my premarital pictures.

Forced austerity is almost correct, more like voluntary austerity. While my peers were buying new toys, and adding all the accessories possible, I drove for pennies per mile and put all my income into land. Unfortunately, my method wasn't as effective at impressing the ladies in the short term. But in the long run, it seems to have worked.
    Some guys need to compensate for other shortcomings, imagine the ladies disappointment when the impression of the "ride" never matched the driver's actual "intimate equipment"!

Comment

Vehicle inflation, and ego deflation.

Comment

Let's face it. Some of us don't have the ride or impressive personal qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
          Let's face it. Some of us don't have the ride or impressive personal qualifications.
          aka “Nice truck, sorry about your penis”

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Some guys need to compensate for other shortcomings, imagine the ladies disappointment when the impression of the "ride" never matched the driver's actual "intimate equipment"!
            I just have a little truck

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              It's probably not shortcomings it more an ego trip

Next week is crop prod show. Take notice of the Denali's and king ranch platinums. I would love to know how few are paid for. It really makes no sense to me when an adequate truck is probably 30g less. Maybe it's to pull the 100,000 camper and 200,000 wakeboard boat.

Society has allowed some people to become insane

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
                It's probably not shortcomings it more an ego trip

Next week is crop prod show. Take notice of the Denali's and king ranch platinums. I would love to know how few are paid for. It really makes no sense to me when an adequate truck is probably 30g less. Maybe it's to pull the 100,000 camper and 200,000 wakeboard boat.

Society has allowed some people to become insane
                Some people choose to spend their money.others would rather have a large bank account.
                Either way in the end it's all left behind..

Comment

Some guys are all truck and no garage . . . . . you can't beat a warm garage.

Comment

Just imagine the new electric truck in this -32 windchill that feels like -52. 🌬 I left my cel in the car for 1/2 hour-battery stone-dead due to frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                      Some guys are all truck and no garage . . . . . you can't beat a warm garage.
                      I see what you did there...

But taken literally, around here, that seems to be the most common sight. A derelict old trailer(sorry, manufactured home), with no garage, with 2 brand new jacked up, chromed up pick up trucks sitting outside. Worth multiple times more than the home is or ever was worth. Priorities.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...