• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the topic of politics.....of course.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the topic of politics.....of course.

Will Saskatchewan end up with a political situation like Alberta has had for a while now?
    Since Sask doesn't think Liberals or NDP are viable alternatives and many rural(Ag) people don't think their issues are being addressed are we going to have a fractured politically "Right" party.
    Party's trying to re-invent themselves to appeal to certain segments of the population?
    How do you think the NDP got into power in Alberta? A fragmented Right split up the vote.

So if you want to hand the Sask Party their ass on a silver platter.....whats the alternative?

Even staunch Sask Party supporters are beginning to complain Ag is being ignored.
    Maybe they don't think there is a problem?

It is never good when people in high places think they can't/won't be replaced....

DON'T REST ON YOUR LAURELS SASK PARTY

Sk party called regarding "donations" to beat down NDP. I reminded caller about $2 billion under snow, prices and suggested I will wait to hear more in media and OFTEN repeated. Will see.

Comment

They should be ashamed that the low life ndp are the only one talking about farm issues
      FFS moe and co , get your head out of your ass

Comment

I have always considered the Sask party Liberals . Maybe a provincial WEXIT party would wake these bas***ds up.

Comment

Does anybody have any info on the Sask PC party?

Comment

https://www.pcsask.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              They should be ashamed that the low life ndp are the only one talking about farm issues
              FFS moe and co , get your head out of your ass
              You are so right that the Sask Party is not dealing with the serious farm issues that are arising. They assume that the farm vote will come their way and maybe it will. I for one can never bring myself to vote for the union loving NDP. My wife and I will not be voting for the Sask Party next election more so because of our MPs but also to give them a wake up call. Will be voting for the Sask PC. Time to revitalize the old PC party. I wonder if Grant has a son interested in a job or Bucket how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                You are so right that the Sask Party is not dealing with the serious farm issues that are arising. They assume that the farm vote will come their way and maybe it will. I for one can never bring myself to vote for the union loving NDP. My wife and I will not be voting for the Sask Party next election more so because of our MPs but also to give them a wake up call. Will be voting for the Sask PC. Time to revitalize the old PC party. I wonder if Grant has a son interested in a job or Bucket how about you?
                Was supposed to be mla and not MP.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                  wouldn't that be "divine"

Comment

will the Sask pc party be running candidates?

Comment

wouldn't that be "divine"
                      Yes very much so!

Comment

I’m pretty sure they are running candidates in some of the ridings. (Not sure which ones.)

Comment

I think there was a candidate running here last election. Rick Swenson was the leader then and was on tv with a political ad. I think the leadership has changed but will look into it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...