• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coop refinery

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember working in Calgary at a unionized steel plant and told the workers they would shut the doors if they kept pulling the shit they were and told them they couldn't get a job anywhere else that paid them as well with no education....

They thought I was bullshitting ....it was closed within two years and the equipment installed during the time there was gone to the middle east...

I had left before the closure but could see the writing on the wall....

Federated won't close the refinery but they have issues in the system....

The way federated is phucking the locals is obscene.....

Comment

Most smaller towns have a newer coop food store..newer C store..
      Without them the towns would be ghost towns..
      Cardlocks every Where..they spent a lot of money..and yes they are making lots to..
      With our farm fuel..the equity cheque is pretty big at the end of the yr..
      Archerwill coop amalgimated with prairie North.
      Got a real nice check from that to..

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
        Did they not vote in favor of a strike? Then FCL locked them out before they could go out.

If they are against strike why don't they just put on hard hat and go to work? I'm sure FCL will still pay them.
        Sorry, i meant the individual I know, doesn't support the strike. The union does.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...