• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coop refinery

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coop refinery

Regina refinery workers wages and pension add up to 170000 a year. They are offered another 11% to sign. They are stopping independent drivers from coming in or out, behaving like plucking brown shirts. I truly believe we will never see the end of bullying because it is promoted in most union families. Police won’t do anything because they dont want to get involved. What a plucking joke.

We are chalked full of ethonal because the independent guys cant get back into the refinery to offload. I heard also heard that the worst offenders in the crowd dont even work for coop. they were brought in and hired by the union as shit disturbers. They are flying in food supplies and new workers by helicopter now to avoid the barrage at the gate so to speak? also heard they are saving 300k a day in employee wages just by having managment work. However dont know the loss of production per day.

Comment

Good ole unions.....keep shit workers employed 30 years longer than they would survive in the private world.

Comment

Holy fu ck
        Thats a pretty good wage , maybe a dose of reality is needed??
        11% increase in this day and age ,who in the hell gets that ?? i would clean house
        No wonder calgary co op couldnt afford to buy their groceries from them anymore ??? That monster needs to be dismantled

Comment

Having lots of fun on FB arguing with those union pricks.
          The plant might blow up?
          Move your dam picket line if your worried.
          Empty trucks might blow up?
          Why are you standing by them?
          Stupid NDP scare tactics..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Having lots of fun on FB arguing with those union pricks.
            The plant might blow up?
            Move your dam picket line if your worried.
            Empty trucks might blow up?
            Why are you standing by them?
            Stupid NDP scare tactics..
            There's ads put out by the unions about fuel shortages affecting our farming operations.

Warning, I don't like being held hostage....not that there is alot I can do about the bondage anyway.

I have a hard time believing the average Joe Upgrader Worker is getting 170K yearly salary, pension and benefits combined.
            Is it too late to change careers at my age?

Comment

No you can't get a job there because only super qualified..union.workers aloud..
              Once they retire the plant will shut down.because they are the only choosen people on earth to run it..
              Stupid retarted comments I get from them..lol..

Comment

No you can't get a job there because only super qualified..union.workers aloud..
                Once they retire the plant will shut down.because they are the only choosen people on earth to run it..
                Stupid retarted comments I get from them..lol..
                I only farm 2500 acres so/and I'm a chronic under-achiever, that woukd make me qualified.....hopefully not over qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  I only farm 2500 acres so/and I'm a chronic under-achiever, that woukd make me qualified.....hopefully not over qualified.
                  We farm less..so I would be ahead of you in the line.lol..

Comment

Page 38 and 39 Dec. 12 th western producer is where I got my info. And about farms running out of fuel, you guys can call The Rack, Petro Can, Blue Wave, Nutrium, they all sell fuel also.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                      Page 38 and 39 Dec. 12 th western producer is where I got my info. And about farms running out of fuel, you kguys can call The Rack, Petro Can, Blue Wave, Nutrium, they all sell fuel also.
                      Where does petro can get it's fuel from?

Comment

Sue the union if ya can’t get fuel!

Comment

What if a ambulance or fire truck can't get fuel?

Comment

What if a ambulance or fire truck can't get fuel?
                            Coop is not the only refinery and gas stations often get fuel from various suppliers if regular one runs low or is on a shut down.

Comment

I don’t think fuel shortages this time of year impact farming too much. Unless you are feeding cows I guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...