• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive friday should be back its the weekend and almost Christmas.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive friday should be back its the weekend and almost Christmas.

I liked the positive Friday. It was a refreshing welcome to the long drawn out week of Politics and Ag issues in Canada.

When I was younger our family had lots of holiday traditions but most were around family and friends.

We would get together with one side on Christmas eve then the other side on Christmas day and then have a big family and friends get together on Boxing day. I miss those days. Family and friends.

We still do some of those traditions with our family Christmas on the weekend and then my family down south for Christmas day.

So my positive is Family and friends. I try to make a phone call to a lot of people I know before Christmas to say high, catch up with news and wish them all the best in 2020.

Positive Friday is also the price of Fertilizer is dropping in the USA so if Canada stays flat that's a positive.

Boris Wins in Britain in a big way and the guy the Media and Celebrities didn't. Ah, maybe the world is waking up.

The Cat is more popular than Greta.

Regina has two direct flights back to the south.

Also, those travelling at Christmas somewhere nice share. It's a big beautiful world. Canada has some spots that are magical as well.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Off to mx for the week of christmas with daughters , husbands and grandkids , all the grandkids love swimming and snorkeling , youngest is six and she swims like a fish ! 7 yr old girl told me last night she wants an underwater camera ! and grandson is ready to start diving with me . Life is good !
    Times sure have changed in a good way . Wasnt much grandfather/grandkid time when we were kids
    Anyone who hasnt got any yet, the best is yet to come , just like the old saying “if i woulda known how much fun grandkids are , woulda had them first “

Comment

Cherish your health and well being of yourself and your family.

Poor health trivializes some of the other "irratants", but don't let your guard down.

Sold some green peas for $12.00 delivered.....nice.

Winter has been more than bearable, so we had some cold days lately....we live in sub arctic conditions for a good part of the year....no surprise.

Our Nexera Canola didn't yeild too bad for the Ghetto(finally did a fiscal year end inventory, combine monitors are just "noise") and it has a "healthy" premium attached to it. Priced fob farm.

Take care folks

Comment

Farm you are correct the winter hasn't been too bad even with the odd cold day. It is bearable.

Case I remember how much fun I had with my boys when they were smaller and we went to some place at Christmas with the family.

Memories is what it is.

Yes back in the day grandfathers really didn't do much with kids we were kind of supposed to sit and be quiet and listen.

Rumpus room was the best invention ever. Kids went downstairs and had fun parents upstairs.

Haven't been home for a very long time on Christmas day. Its a treat to have a tree and green grass at the same time as much as white Christmas in Canada. Either way, its the family and friends your spending time with that makes it really special.

Comment

Good health is also a positive, that way you can actually walk to the rim of a volcano or dive to the bottom of the sea or walk miles on a deserted beach or climb a snow-covered hill after sliding down. Do stuff before your too old and sore to enjoy.

Comment

Well for us who love to play in the snow.
            It snowed last night. Now the wife and I can get out on our Turbo charged 4 stroke rockets and go pack trail for the 2 clubs we volunteer for..
            4 months or more of sledding sure keeps the mine off AG. Issues..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FD38578A-1416-486F-AD35-8219EF270610.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	769212

Yea opened up a sled by us. Some go here for Christmas so set out some wood and cleaned up the place. Winter is fun for family and friends also. Some do New Year’s Day out here.
              Got one of those fans that the heat turns. Works great.

Comment

Trump and the Chinese come to phase one agreement. Hm maybe he knows what he is doing. Aren’t you all proud of our leader Trudeau laughing at trump that Should to of be very positive for Canada.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...