• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump For The Win

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my, the "trump won't get a deal" crowd is awful quiet this morning?

Comment

So the first reactions to the Trump trade deal with China are not nearly as promising as Trump portrayed. Once more the art of the deal guy is trying to portray a sow's ear as a silk purse but those in the know are not buying it. Reminds me of Wimpy in the old Popeye cartoons saying I will pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today only in this case China is saying we might give wimpy/Trump his hamburger on Tuesday if he pays for it today. I guess Trump did not learn anything from his North Korea fiasco deal.

Anyway he is an interesting opinion of the deal https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/16/opinion/trump-china-trade.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Home page https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/16/opinion/trump-china-trade.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Home page

Comment

Well, that took a while
        And those two simple questions i asked you ?? Still thinkin about that too?
        Scroll up and answer them , theyre not that hard ?
        Last edited by Guest; Dec 16, 2019, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Well, that took a while
          And those two simple questions i asked you ?? Still thinkin about that too?
          Scroll up and answer them , theyre not that hard ?
          Productivity gains and full US employment... leaves China sucking air... repatriation of US currency... by lowering global company taxes in the US... means a Merry Christmas down south!

Comment

Doesn't sound like there is much of a trade deal. China appears not agreeing or not on the same page with U.S. of what the deal says. Even the actual signing being debated, if there is any signing.

Wall Street Journal this morning questioning $50 billion in U.S. ag purchases.

Seems more like a trade truce than a deal (IMO) . . . .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...