• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau is going to **** farmers again no similar CCGA in 2020.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the one thing the Fed Conservatives ****ed up when they got rid of the CWB. They needed a monitoring system like the USA. Every company each week had to report sales of how much to who.

We farmers have to share info they should.

Also, why is everyone else paid before we deposit our check? Checkoffs, and railways and elevators all get a cut before we hit the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      That was the one thing the Fed Conservatives ****ed up when they got rid of the CWB. They needed a monitoring system like the USA. Every company each week had to report sales of how much to who.

Also, why is everyone else paid before we deposit our check? Checkoffs, and railways and elevators all get a cut before we hit the bank.
      I honestly thought that was the no brainer part of getting rid of the cab because the graincos report in the states and they would know the program....Nope the WCWGA and Ritz were too stupid to understand the importance of reporting.....

Its good for graincos and farmers and railways.....its a planning mechanism and can help everyone involved....

Comment

Would you be better with all those costs hidden and you just get a single number on your cheque?

Comment

Ah I would like to get my pulse one back and now they want to appoint directors even more than ever.

I wanted all grain companies to post sales for the week and price. So farmers would know how bad they are getting screwed.

7 USA for our canola should be a wake up call.

Comment

yes, and EVERYTHING, EVERY INPUT , ALL OF IT , here is paid for in the USD
            even fert made right in Sask

Comment

Ah I would like to get my pulse one back and now they want to appoint directors even more than ever.

I wanted all grain companies to post sales for the week and price. So farmers would know how bad they are getting screwed.

7 USA for our canola should be a wake up call.
              Nebraska bids for canola were $6.80 in oct.

Comment

What are they today?

Argentina is still dry and the next 10 days look like zero chance of rain and the heat is turning up.

Australia is needing feed as heat wave continues and year three of drought.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...