• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau is going to **** farmers again no similar CCGA in 2020.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau is going to **** farmers again no similar CCGA in 2020.

So the PM must believe that canola market is fixed and he thinks the Canadian farmer doesn’t need a similar advance for 2020 as we had this year.

They are hinting to CCGA that they are going back to the old formula and forms.

Don’t really use unless I can carry over and make up some loss but this year that might be the case.

So all I ask is what the hell are our organizations telling the gov all is good on the farm and the canola situation is now levelled off and all is good.

Yep bobo is standing up for farmers.

But Quebec dairy loses a percentage and they get billions.

Who the hell is representing farmers .

Simply BOBo is hinting things will go back to the old way no extra or top off. Ah farming would be fun if the gov actually did it’s job and didn’t offer lip service. She’s standing with us alright. Yep 👍

Comment

Where is the farm representatives....they should be expanding the program....and going interest free on the full amount...

It would be the least they could do...

Comment

Today I did what reporters should do and ask.

Also your crop still out means piss all.

Who is advising must be sask ag and food because you know we’re done.

Comment

Again we have advisors on boards who know jack shit .

It’s just a check.

Nothing wrong in my yard so all is good.

Comment

Oh another question I asked is spring threshed and if your done by March it can be used but after that sorry your out to lunch.

Question I have what’s changed

Nothing it’s got worse and yet bobo and company are getting info it’s all sunny ways.

Comment

Boboo forgot to also make a request to finally get 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 off the BSE list to negligible. They forgot. Do these ministers just mail in there work.

Comment

Why does Ag always get the shaft?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Boboo forgot to also make a request to finally get 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 off the BSE list to negligible. They forgot. Do these ministers just mail in there work.
                  If it was a dairy issue she wouldn’t of forgot.
                  The Ag Minister of Quebec has her priorities.

Comment

Oh yea they would be falling over themselves to help the rural Quebec farmers.

Western canada is where? To a liberal

Comment

Who has the liberals ear and why isn’t it farmers concerns being heard.

Reality it’s that business is telling them no problem we still make our cut the farmer gets $2.50 a bushel less for canola he will have to adjust, continue on or fail.

Because what board representing farmers wouldn’t stick up for farmers.

They are silent.

Comment

Maybe Dave Carey, new VP of Government and Industry Relations at CCGA can fix it

Comment

Bobo had a tough time answering about that today...you could almost see her realize her department had phucked up....

Comment

Again ill ask the question every farmer I talk to is asking. WTF is going on with Ag in Western Canada. $9.50 Canola is worth $7.17 USA or 308 a ton. Who is making out like a bandit this year? Just asking for a friend.

Also, the USA subsidy to there farmers cost Canadian Farmers $2.50 a bushel because we did nothing. The elevators base the price of Canola off what Soy is doing.

Ah getting ****ed in Canada what a game.

Comment

Again ill ask the question every farmer I talk to is asking. WTF is going on with Ag in Western Canada. $9.50 Canola is worth $7.17 USA or 308 a ton. Who is making out like a bandit this year? Just asking for a friend.

Also, the USA subsidy to there farmers cost Canadian Farmers $2.50 a bushel because we did nothing. The elevators base the price of Canola off what Soy is doing.

Ah getting ****ed in Canada what a game.
                              What is the total cost per bushel of handling and marketing grain today? Used to be fairly easy to get an idea but not so transparent anymore.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...