• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nickelled and Dimed.....out of a billion dollars

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nickelled and Dimed.....out of a billion dollars

WGRF is at 168 million
    CGC is at 130 million
    Checkoffs are at 50 million a year

So over a ten year period close to a billion dollars has been taken out of farmers pockets and...

Meanwhile close to 4 billion has been promised to 11000 supply managed farms....over the next few years...even though they can raise their prices to cover costs....

When does the average farmer start questioning the nickel and dime investment scam?????

I'm questioning my share , as in , "give it back you thieven *****s"

Comment

The worst part is if they want more money they rubber stamp a freight increase and pay it in through excessive rail charges...

CGC doesn't even represent farmers ...they represent the industry....the grain at the coast isn't mine its the graincos....I am just still paying for it...same shit as 10 years ago....pay the freight and charges to get it to the west coast but get paid a make believe prairie price...

Farmers are being laughed at by the scam....it doesn't matter that farmers sit on boards ..they are paid and probably catch a few insiders tips to make their operations money....

The dots connect so easily it makes me wonder how stupid or unethical directors have to be...

disclaimer : there are exceptions....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...