• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book your seed......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book your seed......

Fúcking "deadlines", arbitrary bullshit dates set to force your decisions.

What's priority? Dealing with some family health issues or getting in on pre-order "deadlines"?

FŪck you input Industry.

Maybe alot of people don't have a plan yet.

Last spring after nearly everyone had been goosed , pioneer seeds came out with a buck or more off for canola seed and turned out to be best yielder
    Havent booked any except hi acid and aint gonna

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Last spring after nearly everyone had been goosed , pioneer seeds came out with a buck or more off for canola seed and turned out to be best yielder
      Havent booked any except hi acid and aint gonna
      No Real deal....... There were enough early buyers of the Better quality canola varieties that said piss on Canola for China and cancell their seed. Of course Richardson came out alright as they were able to resell at more than what the early buyers had paid.

Comment

I boycotted canola in 19, and will do the same in 2020, wish more would do the same. Me doing it won’t matter, at least I’m not going to have a big seed bill. I’m keeping things simple!!
        Now just quit calling me to see if I’ve changed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
          I boycotted canola in 19, and will do the same in 2020, wish more would do the same. Me doing it won’t matter, at least I’m not going to have a big seed bill. I’m keeping things simple!!
          Now just quit calling me to see if I’ve changed my mind.
          I have been on a three year hiatus from canola...was thinking of growing some next year just because but I look at the seed costs ....then I look at growing wheat and spending a little on inputs instead....

Comment

We booked ours because we don't want them to run out of the OLD variety..
            Screw that new and improved shit.
            Fell for it last yr..

Comment

Just think. Couple years we can do the same for wheat seed. Book early.......

Comment

For guys that think paying 50 - 90 dollars and acre for wheat seed following in canola's footsteps....how do the economics work out for wheat when it is tough feed wheat at the end of the year????

Canola doesnt lose a grade with a 3 day rain....

Comment

Three year sabbatical on feeding the parasites on this farm as well. Rotation is ready to maybe give some mustard a shot?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...