• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Huawei Backstory I Found

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Huawei Backstory I Found

Canada is now on the precipice. The first foreign attack on Canada was by China, when it successfully hacked Nortel's IP vault. Within 6 months Huawei was selling knock off Nortel switches, putting Nortel out of business and knocking Canada's high tech sector back by over a decade. China then started corrupting influencial Laurentian Liberal elites by paying them "consulting fees" on retainer. This was followed by an incursion of Chinese businesses into Canada, including Huawei. Soon after, both Rogers and Telus began installing Huawei hardware into corporate and gov't clients' systems. When a gov't and military contract was fullfilled, renewing coast to coast communications and internet connectivity, strange data bursts to China were soon discovered. A forensic hardware audit found chinese spy chips hidden in Cisco chip jackets, resulting in Telus having to rip out over $200 million of equipment. No one has brought up what data was taken, if there were back doors into 5 eyes and Nato etc. During Trudeau's first term, the Trudeau regime entertained Chinese business men and women and Chinese gov't officials, accepting donations to the Trudeau Foundations, and at the same time dragging their feet on banning Huawei equipment used in deployment of 5G. When Meng Wanzhou was arrested, many prominent Laurentian Liberal elites immediately complained that Chinese "consulting fees" and retainers were stopped, and demanded that Meng Wanzhou be immediately be released. Fast forward to today, if the Trudeau regime releases Meng Wanzhou, most likely a Chinese spy master whose cover is cfo of Huawei, and allows Huawei hardware to be used in 5G, Canada will become un investable as every company in Canada will be at risk of being hacked by China, benefiting Chinese corporate interests, and soon becoming bankrupt like what happened to Nortel. Worse, 5 Eyes will kick out Canada, making Canada a political and economic pariah state as no foreign corporation will consider investing in Canada if it means heightened exposer to being hacked, benefiting Chinese corporate competitors. This is what happens when political leaders have been corrupted by foreign interests.

Its too bad the majority of people that voted for Trudeau do not understand what was said above...

Comment

The fearful reality is that no data is safe once it is a file in my computer. I don’t know what lives in this little beast that I am tapping my finger on right this very minute. When we put pen to paper, hand that piece of paper to another person, it could become public knowledge in an instant. The reality is that computers can make all things, truths, untruths, fiction, whatever ‘public information’ and we know that, but what we don’t know is who has access to private information that we save, send to ‘clouds’, send via e-mail. We can state all we want that it is ‘confidential’ but really what do we know about our software, networks, providers? The whole new computer - information world is fertile ground for corruption. I remember being warned about 20 years ago by a grunt in my lawyer’s office, “I’m afraid the naive shall perish in this new computer world”.

Comment

And if that's not enough, we also have the "reality" of deep fake.

With it, I could take a photo of chuckChuck and a sample voice clip and make it appear in video form that he is admitting in his own voice and physical appearance that he was wrong - man-made climate change has been proven to be the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity and that it is a scam designed to rob the West of its well-earned position in the world.

The computer and web has been transformed - by diabolical users - from a boon to a beast.

Comment

Anyone care that the Canadian yield went inverted the same time as the US did, difference being we have remained inverted, the US is not, and 11 out of 10 experts said this was a definite signal of entering a recession?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...