• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eco Nutbars and Radicals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to picture USA today if Hillary had won against Trump. What a difference a day makes! Especially election day.

Comment

"10, 000 farmers arrived to the German capital city on 5000 tractors to protest #Merkel's plans to put enviromental & #ClimateChangeTaxes on them"

It's #RegularPeople vs a small group of city-dwelling elitists in ivory towers, oh yes we need TAXES, NO REVOLT please!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Solution to what? Please define what problem requires a solution?
        Thanks for clarifying your understanding of the issues, your silence speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Wow jazz! that is a perfect Climate Cult destroyer, YES cherry pick years out of graphs to SCARE the SHIT out of dummies/idiots/children. Boy we will need a Nuremburg type trial to convict these EVIL lying BASTARDS! Screw your FAKE science CC etal!
          The sad part of this story is the mold has been made for every other issue to follow the climate change cult with a cookie cutter to receive funding....and governments buy into the cookie cutter and allow it...

The pattern is to scare people into being forced to fund nonsense....using taxes for the so called better good...but it never seems to get better but the mandatory taxes keep increasing.... its self fulfilling..

AL Gore is a perfect example of how to get the masses to believe absolute nonsense...and yet there hasn't been anyone that has held AL GORE to account to the hysteria he created...nope they just moved the dates....

Comment

Careful you don’t offend the most honoured prophet Gore. His ministry was made great by our wonderful ministers at CBC, CNN, governments worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Solution to what? Please define what problem requires a solution?
              Solutions to the perceved problems,global warming 3 degrees(not going to happen tomorow but seems the concenus among scientests it will happen) e sea levels rising I assume they have done the math to know how much water is tied up in ice,how would a rise in sea levels effect tides,and al so weather as most of our weather comes from ocean temps and currents,
              Just because these things may not happen in our lifetime dosent mean it wont happen. Very hard to put a accurate date on some things. I have seen changes in my lifetime so I am sure others in different parts of the world has also. Just 1 exampe the rivers used to go out with flood warnings and would run bank high now just a small blip,the sun feels like it could burn the hide right off your back,anyway things are changing ,why I dont know but I will put my faith in the hands ofthose trained in the science rather than someone looking over the fence and making there decisions on what will put more money in there pockets.

Comment

yep, thats why obama, gore, suzuki, etc. all have ocean front homes
                they have made enough money off this scam to buy them , and don't believe a word that comes out of their own yaps

Comment

"I will put my faith in the hands of those trained in the science"

Guess you will totally discount GRETA the abused, Gore, Obama, McKenna all NON scientists not trained rather INDOCTRINATED or BRIBED, who simply repeat their verbal diarrhea to scare the SHIT out of gullible NON reasoning adults and immature children?

And FAITH is what it takes to blindly follow the CLIMATE CULT.

Great quote..."The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

That would be any deniers
                  Last edited by fjlip; Nov 28, 2019, 13:20.

Comment

That's sad horse, a chance to think for yourself and you pass. Any 80 yr old farmers around your area, go ask one about what you claim to be seeing.

And just for informations, scientists created the food guide. Trading fat for sugar in everything we eat created a nation of diabetics. Careful where you place your trust.

Comment

Everyone's heard Eisenhower's warning in his farewell speech about the military/industrial complex...his next paragraph warns of a danger of science becoming beholden to funding...

"The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUHsBnpCj8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUHsBnpCj8

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        That's sad horse, a chance to think for yourself and you pass. Any 80 yr old farmers around your area, go ask one about what you claim to be seeing.

And just for informations, scientists created the food guide. Trading fat for sugar in everything we eat created a nation of diabetics. Careful where you place your trust.
                        For a start I am only 5yr away from 80,and whenever I set down with other oldtimers they all agree things are sure different than when they were younger. I do think for myself but I have to get info from somewhere,should that be you or someone who has spent a carrier learning ,when I feel poorly I go to a DR why ,because he is trained and very likely knows more than the neibour down the road. Is he always right no but I still ask because he is a profresional,if I dont value his opinion why did I bother asking??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...