• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driving without wheels?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving without wheels?

So a semi had to be stopped in Saskatoon
    Because it was being driven without a set of trailer wheels that fell off? I d like the company
    Name posted and the name of the driver.
    No safety inspection
    No valid license plate
    Seriously?

That would be racist!

Comment

I have seen it where guys have to get their semi to a shop to get a new axle put on when a bearing fails....there is always something and these incidents will keep happening with more people and longer hauls to the deliver....

Comment

Hmmmmmm......why did CKOM feel it’s necessary to scrub out company name from pictures?

Comment

That must be a Canadian trailer - the wheels fell off.

Comment

Looks like he never got his wheels retorqued

Comment

Worse than what I thought it would be. I thought one side of one axle. What would posess the driver to keep driving when it looks like the trailer is going to tip over.

Comment

I'm thinking the mechanic who last worked on that trailer was somehow related to the driver.

Comment

Stuff happens

Local trucker brought me in a load of urea and the Center tires and hub were missing on the bridge of the super b. Driver had no idea they were missing until I showed him. Couldn’t tell driving it.

Stuff happens to everyone. This racial profiling on bad truck drivers is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
                    Local trucker brought me in a load of urea and the Center tires and hub were missing on the bridge of the super b. Driver had no idea they were missing until I showed him. Couldn’t tell driving it.

Stuff happens to everyone. This racial profiling on bad truck drivers is getting old.
                    I can see how he may not notice tires missing from the center of the tridem but take another look at that picture and tell me he couldn’t notice that

Comment

The sparks flying at night would be something to see. You would definitely notice that in the driver seat

Comment

This racial profiling on bad truck drivers is getting old.
                        Yeah, so many racists on here. Shame on you guys. LMAO

Comment

I see a picture of a truck with no reference as to what happened to it. Does not sound like it links to the original post.

Hope trucking issues can get under control without a lot of extra rules and regulations. That will just make it so farmers can't afford to own or use a truck unless they are massive sized farms. Smaller farms will be pushed into tractors and wagons like in Europe.

Comment

I see a picture of a truck with no reference as to what happened to it. Does not sound like it links to the original post.

Hope trucking issues can get under control without a lot of extra rules and regulations. That will just make it so farmers can't afford to own or use a truck unless they are massive sized farms. Smaller farms will be pushed into tractors and wagons like in Europe.
                            Already that way in Ontario. Western provinces were way behind in their heavy vehicle regs pre-Broncos.

Comment

There would of been constant sparks from steel on asphalt as well the trailer weaving all over the highway or street.

This person couldn’t have used his mirrors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...