• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romanows Radical

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romanows Radical

So no change at environment, in fact gets much worse. This guy is a tie dyed Marxist radical. He was involved in writing the Charlottetown accord that the entire country rejected.

------

https://leaderpost.com/news/politics/wilkinson-aims-to-heal-rifts-with-sask-while-keeping-carbon-price Wilkinson aims to heal rifts with Sask. while keeping carbon price

Canada’s new environment minister isn’t planning any big reversals on climate policy, but he hopes his focus on technology is the ticket to winning over a skeptical Saskatchewan.
    Jonathan Wilkinson, who grew up in this province, replaced Catherine McKenna as the federal minister of environment and climate change in the Nov. 20 cabinet shuffle.
    McKenna presided over policies that earned the ire of two Saskatchewan premiers; carbon pricing and new environmental assessment legislation have been the most frequent sources of friction.
    In an interview with the Leader-Post, Wilkinson said the federal government has no intention of changing course on those issues.
    “I do think that the carbon pricing issue, by and large, was decided in the election, but I’m more than willing to have a conversation with Premier (Scott) Moe and with others about a range of issues and to try to find solutions that will work,” he said.

Ya decided alright you brain dead SOB Liberal/NDP prick, we don't want NO F*CKING carbon tax

Comment

When a government puts a price on carbon emissions then there should be a credit or paycheck for those that sequester.....

If the carbon tax is to change behaviour of all the late to the game....then what about the farmers that were forced to adopt sequestering techniques in order just to stay in business with continuous cropping or notill farming?

Comment

I was listening to Jim Carr on the Gormley show today, Mr. Carr is the liberal leaders representative for western Canada.

After listening to him deflect all the questions that were asked and then patronizing western Canada, it just reminded me of combining a severely frost damaged crop, there was just no value in it and I was completely disappointed.
        Last edited by rumrocks; Nov 25, 2019, 20:29.

Comment

Just plain sick of those eastern focused, Lieberal crooks. Heads full of sawdust. Only topic is TAX and spend on useless social brainwashing.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Ya decided alright you brain dead SOB Liberal/NDP prick, we don't want NO F*CKING carbon tax
            Well said !

Comment

Carr is just sent out as an ambassador for sympathy....for phuck sakes get someone with a little focus....the same goes for Leblanc....

These guys have senior position and most of their time will be spent going for checkups....put them on disability FFS....they have been there long enough....

Or tell them to go spend some time with family....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...