• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quebec...Freezing with the lights on?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormnorm View Post
    The bloc vote was a defense move,Justin no chance,Scheer fumble the ball and Singh????
    It’s unfortunate the Block has been so ignorant towards the Western Canadian energy industry.
    The premiers of Quebec and former Montreal mayor have been as well.
    Trudeau is from Quebec and he can legislate CN back to work so hopefully the Quebec farmers keep the pressure on the Liberals and CN.

Comment

Thanks to let me share on this important issue.

Comment

Sad part is that CN gutted the train crew years ago for shareholders profits . This is not really the workers fault . I know a few train engineers and they have been and are stretched right out .
        Fact is the drive is all for profits and oil by rail plays a huge part in that. Putting a huge strain on the rail systems capacity. But with head office in Quebec the politics involved become very clear when a strike occurs at this time of year.
        Allowing a pipeline or new drilling as storminnorm points out would threaten shareholders profits in CN . It’s creates a murky soup of behind the scenes b/s that only comes to light when things like this happen .
        Environmental wack jobs and politicians need to realize we live in a cold environment 5-6 months out of the year.
        Maybe that $13 billion in transfer payments should be going in to natural gas lines into all rural areas of Quebec and Ontario....
        Grant Devine was way ahead of the rest of Canada when he did the rural natural gas project years ago in Sask .

Comment

Originally posted by stormnorm View Post
          Thanks to let me share on this important issue.
          no, thank you norm, nice to hear a farmer from there take on it .
          thats what i enjoy about agriville , different ways of doing things from different areas .but it looks like were all in the same boat !
          keep posting , i sure am interested in what you have to say
          you sound like the farmers i dealt with when i worked there, lot of really nice people , all we see here are the radicals
          too bad rural folks like us and you couldn't just split from the wacked out cities, lol
          hope you get your propane , that is a real kick in the teeth after this year of no summer
          Last edited by Guest; Nov 23, 2019, 19:23.

Comment

Comment

Gotta admire those Que farmers. They don't f around like we do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	que.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	769146
              Click image for larger version

Name:	pot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	769147
              Last edited by jazz; Nov 25, 2019, 14:45.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                There is lots of NG in quebec
                Half the wells we drilled were good , st lawrence basin is rich in NG
                ALL , and i mean all , of the wells in NB , just across the border were boomers
                Too bad your govt has been so backwards and never invested in infrastructure
                Must say though , really enjoyed the normal rural people in quebec in my time there
                Don't you worry about infrastructure.

Climate Barbie is the new minister of infrastructure and she'll be pushing for those pipelines!

Not!!!

Do you think that moron even knows he did that?

Climate Barbie, Minister of Pipelines????

Comment

There is lots of NG in quebec
                  Half the wells we drilled were good , st lawrence basin is rich in NG
                  ALL , and i mean all , of the wells in NB , just across the border were boomers
                  Too bad your govt has been so backwards and never invested in infrastructure
                  Must say though , really enjoyed the normal rural people in quebec in my time there
                  Neat, I was there too working on those wells, 2009-2010 era.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Neat, I was there too working on those wells, 2009-2010 era.
                    Who did you work for

Comment

Who did you work for
                      Consultant for TLM

Comment

Was pushing a nabors rig drilling for corridor , maybe 04/05 ?

Comment

What’s the problem? Just throw up a few solar panels on your roofs, a couple windmills and you are set. Who needs propane? Yep, proof positive that there’s no use for fossil fuels when there are so many alternatives. (Sarcasm intended).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...