• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a mysterious cannabis-related illness underdiagnosed in Canada?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helmach View Post
    drug dealers dont give away free drugs.
    I can't.say it happens.....but think of it as the "loss leader".(google it)
    Give a bit away to gain a life long customer.

I think I heard a real disturbing fact on the local news where a hit of meth is only 3 bucks. How much is a hit, how long does it last?

Some drug use I even have a hard time justifying if they are used in "moderation". Some stuff is so hidious.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      I can't.say it happens.....but think of it as the "loss leader".(google it)
      Give a bit away to gain a life long customer.

I think I heard a real disturbing fact on the local news where a hit of meth is only 3 bucks. How much is a hit, how long does it last?

Some drug use I even have a hard time justifying if they are used in "moderation". Some stuff is so hidious.
      I think it’s so rare to put those drugs in weed it’s almost nonexistent. Maybe happens on the news that’s about it.

Comment

Heroin yes as fentanyl is a synthetic opioid so it makes sense it would mix and this is confirmed in very small instances. There was a false report by the Vancouver police saying they seized fentanyl laced weed some time ago. but they later redacted the statement as untrue and false. to my Knowledge there has never been a case of fentanyl laced weed.

Comment

I’ve heard of meth laced weed. Remember a pot user saying they bought some and got completely whacked out for 3 days. Figured it was meth. Don’t know about fentanyl stuff but meth is cheap. The tweakers are now stealing batteries for the acid. Deere dealership had all the used batteries stolen and the moron brought them back to sell minus the acid.

Comment

Fill me in, what is the battery acid used for in?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
              Fill me in, what is the battery acid used for in?
              Making meth apparently. Seems they make it from everything that’s stolen lol.

Comment

I wouldn’t take a chance ingesting anything that is grown by the underground, no matter how cheap it was. Who needs to take that risk? Talk about risk, did you see Aurora Stock chart? Seems “Pump and Dump” is alive and well. Just a little “short” of cash it seems. The pie in the sky crowd is wondering what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  I wouldn’t take a chance ingesting anything that is grown by the underground, no matter how cheap it was. Who needs to take that risk? Talk about risk, did you see Aurora Stock chart? Seems “Pump and Dump” is alive and well. Just a little “short” of cash it seems. The pie in the sky crowd is wondering what happened.
                  If it fits your lifestyle, a person can find extractors in BC for top quality cannabis. I think it compares to the brewing industry. You have your Labats and Molsons then you have the craft brewing industry. Both are beers made safe enough to sell to the public.
                  I have met “black market” extractors who have been providing medical grade cannabis to people for 8 years. There is too much money in it to do a shabby job and lose your reputation.
                  I never realized any of this existed. All I ever thought of was cheech and chong smoking joints. You do not have to dig too deep to find regular folks working to provide a very sophisticated product without government intervention and regulation........for decades...

The Canadian cannabis stocks were definitely overvalued on hype for 2 years. My millenial helper from a couple years ago had invested $5000.00. While farm working he talked about different cannabis companies with potential to double and triple. They were growing strong. I suggested he sell his original investment of $5000 then he could say he never “lost” money investing in cannabis.
                  He could not bear the thought of not capturing all the growth of the stocks. He went on to pursue his interests and did sell 75% of his holdings near the peak of the prices. I think he ended up with $20,000.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...