• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to twitter and then type in search his name. Ultimate ****ing idiot.

This people is what we have to deal with and farmers better wake up these entitled idiots think farmers should just keep paying till we’re broke.

See how long he does without a job.

Comment

We need to start a twitter feed 'Boycott Canterra'. Send a message to these parasites.

Comment

How is this moron running a western ag company when he is happy the current ag minister is returning?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post

How is this moron running a western ag company when he is happy the current ag minister is returning?
          He is all for the seed tax.

Comment

So the seed business isn't viable without forced user fees?

Go it alone you bloated bureaucracies, if I find any value in your products I will buy them and use them.

Oh yeah, and when I paid for it once, its mine.

Fúck off! Shove your "Seed Synergy Seed Tax" up your ass.

Canadian Primary Ag Producers have become hosts to an onslaught of parasites, useless Ag "Diploma and "Degree" students adding zero value, failed farmers still making a living in the Agribusiness but couldn't sail their own ships, people who could have farmed but didn't want to take the risk yet want to make a living in ag.

Comment

The seed tax will be the death of Canadian farmers. It’s corporate welfare for a few. Look who sits on some of these boards. Pigs need to be slaughtered not fed till they are so fat not worth doing them in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...