• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell on earth

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOO wet and can't start a FIRE is due to CLIMATE CHANGE...so is drought, flood, high water levels, NO water, earthquakes, volcanos, asteroids, F*CK even the ice cap on MARS is shrinking due to man made climate change! EEK!

Comment

Geez give it a break get the fires out first.
      Ps Bunnings is a huge hardware chain and quote

“ Vegans have hit out at Bunnings for hosting a nationwide sausage sizzle to benefit firefighters battling bushfires across the country.

One outraged woman took to social media on Wednesday to criticise the hardware chain’s decision.

“Why oh why are people selling sausages to raise money when it’s known that meat is a contributing factor to climate change?!” she said.

“Which is a contributing factor to these fires?! It honestly baffles my mind and makes me so sad. It’s a heartbreaking cycle.”

Comment

You guys have volunteer fire services like here. I was a member till early 40s.

We have a fire truck in our small town and about 20 members. You must be trained to a certain level.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...