• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this takes the cake

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this takes the cake

Will be crucified by Bintranada.

Today I heard that a Adelaide Naturopath has used “special stones” on a child’s back and diagnosed glyphosate toxicity ,have you heard of this “diagnostic technique before??

All jokes aside a “aspiring” naturopath puts sign out on the footpath in a affluent well to do suburb wth greens and baby boomers Dinks vegans ,what ever come in for your glyphosate toxicity test he would rake in the spondoolee.

Dink double income no kids.

Myself my acronym is Caring Understading Nineties T​ype

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Will be crucified by Bintranada.

Today I heard that a Adelaide Naturopath has used “special stones” on a child’s back and diagnosed glyphosate toxicity ,have you heard of this “diagnostic technique before??

All jokes aside a “aspiring” naturopath puts sign out on the footpath in a affluent well to do suburb wth greens and baby boomers Dinks vegans ,what ever come in for your glyphosate toxicity test he would rake in the spondoolee.

Dink double income no kids.

Myself my acronym is Caring Understading Nineties T​ype
    No, but I heard of a Guy who healed Lepers, a blind man and guy who couldn't walk. Faiith?

Comment

This person “diagnoses” glyphosate toxicity? What happens after diagnoses? A customized detox program? Possibly Organic food and a months worth of various probiotics?
      Present the problem and then sell the solution.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...