• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Neutral Fuel ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Neutral Fuel ??

Some one sent me this, quite interesting, draw your own conclusions. Should fit well into the popular narrative...…. anyway I did no checking. What do you think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJyKRjGV_I

Wtf. How the $&@$) am I supposed to listen to this. You didn’t hot link!!! Wtf. I am so outraged. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by pgluca View Post
      Some one sent me this, quite interesting, draw your own conclusions. Should fit well into the popular narrative...…. anyway I did no checking. What do you think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJyKRjGV_I
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJyKRjGV_I[/QUOTE] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJyKRjGV_I[/QUOTE]

Comment

**** , i did it !!!!!!, it worked!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like a promising technology to me. Something the masses should jump on. Cost?????

Comment

First GLARING error is that CO2 is NOT evenly distributed. It is concentrated of course over industrial complexes and cities. green areas have more O2, less CO2.

Comment

Then after awhile there wouldn’t be enough co2 in the atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                Then after awhile there wouldn’t be enough co2 in the atmosphere
                Well , couldnt we just remove the carbon tax then ?? And bring the carbon back ??
                Chuck chuck , anyone?

Comment

I’m still planning my wood-burning grain dryer

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                    I’m still planning my wood-burning grain dryer
                    I've actually considered that. I know a guy that drys with coal.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      I've actually considered that. I know a guy that drys with coal.
                      There are a few of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                        There are a few of them around.
                        why not just use feed wheat?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          First GLARING error is that CO2 is NOT evenly distributed. It is concentrated of course over industrial complexes and cities. green areas have more O2, less CO2.
                          How about a class action suit against the cities for ruining our environment in the country with all the CO2 they spew into the atmosphere? Works for them with cow farts and all...

Comment

What they are saying is the CO2 level would not change much with their technology. They take it out of the air, you burn it in your car and it is back. They would add the amount it took to do the manufacturing, so not exactly neutral. Hydrogen technology would be another. That would break down water with say wind power, and when you burn it you make water vapour. The problem with it is energy concentration, hydrogen is bulky and hydride tanks to store it are heavy. This taking CO2 from the air would have the same density as petroleum. (They say).

Comment

Wonder what we would be driving if as much money was invested into steam power as has been on internal combustion engine. Hydrogen power maybe or most efficient steam power using today's technology.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...