• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100-110 hp FWA tractor with loader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100-110 hp FWA tractor with loader

anyone have one they wanna part with ? green, red , blue , yellow , doesn't matter

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    anyone have one they wanna part with ? green, red , blue , yellow , doesn't matter
    What year? What are your spec parameters?

You want a '96 JD 7400 with 4200 hours and a loader?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      What year? What are your spec parameters?

You want a '96 JD 7400 with 4200 hours and a loader?
      was hoping for something a bit newer... but maybe ?

Comment

Really, 96 is old?

Comment

Everyone here is going orange lately. Apparently warranty, service and support are head and shoulders above everyone else, and price is much better.

Although the neighbor with two of them now, was really impressed when he drove my 1973 tractor and discovered that they had a 3 speed powershift back then, when his new ones still only have a 2 speed.

I was under his 105 HP Kubota helping diagnose something, and it occurred to me that the drivetrain didn't look any bigger or heavier than a 9N ford, but evidently it stands up. Looks like a big tractor with cab and sheet metal, but not much cast underneath it all. I've seen a few ( other brands) tractors break in two with front end loaders, can't help but wonder if these are heavy enough not to meet the same fate with two bales on the grapple and one on the 3pt, and go bouncing over frozen cow turds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...