• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wexit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wont get a pipeline to Churchill. Imagine someone posting a polar bear covered in oil on a magazine and its over.

Someone needs to make a side deal with Trump who will get a hold of our resource but will get it to tidewater in the US. That's actually not a bad place to be.

Comment

Those geriatrics built their businesses and now have time and concern to still contribute to the growth or at least try and maintain their lifestyle and that of the next generations and of the business or family. Those younger generations are busy working two or more jobs per couple or farm and look after the few children they can afford to have so that the taxes can be paid so the quebequa can have a “national” subsidized daycare and do all kinds other shit that doesn’t make any money or sense like buy foreign oil. Are you ok with status quo or just dumb?

Comment

"I would firstly suggest the CPC pick a leader with a personality, not just one that suits the anti-abortion, anti gay marriage, evangelical nut bars who are still controlling their party."

I just said that, CPC needs a exact copy of TURDO, except not a CROOK, for current Canadian majority of voters to check their box! What a shame, morals and values are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          "I would firstly suggest the CPC pick a leader with a personality, not just one that suits the anti-abortion, anti gay marriage, evangelical nut bars who are still controlling their party."

I just said that, CPC needs a exact copy of TURDO, except not a CROOK, for current Canadian majority of voters to check their box! What a shame, morals and values are evil.
          Trudeau and Scheer proved most farmers are overqualified to be PrimeMinister....for the reasons...

1. They show up for work
          2. They give a shit about the environment
          3. In most cases they understand the term " wealth creation "
          4. They understand their value to the economy while most don't...

I am not a rocket scientist but if this country doesn't start export its resources to make things better for other parts of the world and the Canadian economy soon....we will be going down a path that will not be reversible....and I don't like where its going....

Civil unrest will come.....when people have nothing to lose....

Comment

Yes stage 4 of the downfall of a society is just around the corner
            Do you think the romans saw it coming while they were laying around partying, doing drugs, drinking, and engaging in every type of sex imaginable??
            “Weak men (like numbnuts) make hard times”
            And all the weak men(sheeple) that are enabling him and his merry band of idiots that dont even know which bathroom to use, are letting it happen

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Yes stage 4 of the downfall of a society is just around the corner
              Do you think the romans saw it coming while they were laying around partying, doing drugs, drinking, and engaging in every type of sex imaginable??
              “Weak men (like numbnuts) make hard times”
              And all the weak men(sheeple) that are enabling him and his merry band of idiots that dont even know which bathroom to use, are letting it happen
              Yup and Scheer in his own way enabled Trudeau to carry on because he couldn't change the narrative or speak confidently....why...because he is a career politician.....he has been programmed ...by others that don't know better....and they won't listen to guys like you and me...

People ask for a return to Brad Wall....I say phuck that.....lets give a call to guys like Grant Devine or John Diefenbaker or Tommy Douglas......people with vision and the ability to think on their feet .....rather than study everything to death....which just wastes time....

Part of the reason this country is sitting on its ass is because everyone wants permission from people that can't do it on their own....its phucking stupid that people that could be better off hold things up....no one wants to destroy the environment....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...