• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will answer the call?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will answer the call?

Sk & Alta provincial leaders have spoken. It was less than impressive. Western city leaders may currently be speaking behind closed doors(media suggests mayors meet with Canada’s PM) with the govt. Nothing will come of this.

There will be a bone or two thrown this way but that’s it. Being bought off comes to mind.

I’m not saying it would have been much better had the CPC won the election. The West has been milked since day one, that’s how they set it up. It is the way it was to be.

No party in this last election seemed to care about the economy, the debt, our trading relations. Lip service at best. Some party platforms read like they were wanting to shut down western industries at worst.

Who will stand up for the West, for the resources and the economy of the West? It’s sad to say its for the West, I should be saying for the country, but many in this country are on a self destruct mode. They take for today shutting down the profit engines and it will be paid for tomorrow by the whole country. I don’t mean who will sit on here and whine about the being put down by the central govt, I mean who will stand and lead a movement? The UK had Nigel Farage. UKIP Brexit. The movement he led has been a long time coming, just like here, but look what they have accomplished. Britian said phuck Brussels. They wil get their independence there will be short term pain but they will have their country back.

Here, there are many ways this can go. Quebec pisses many off, but hey it works for them. I don’t see anyone here currently on the radar to lead this. Someone has to step up. There are many capable people. Who will it be?

Ralph Goodale might be looking for work.

Ok, sorry for that, someone more qualified.

Comment

Brett Wilson would be great

Comment

I see klause is on the Facebook writing up proposals for when the west separates. Was wondering where he disappeared to.

Comment

Rona ambrose maybe
          Has more balls than most

Comment

You're not going to get career politicians to take on this kind of thing - it's political suicide and it risks them losing their place at the trough. Farage is no different - hated the EU so much he got elected to the European parliament then racked up millions in expenses. After that was exposed he was later found to have accumulated large sums of undeclared gifts. Then there are the resignations - how many now? about 6 maybe? He's no leader, he's just another career politician with his head in the trough.

Comment

On a side note, watching the ballgame, I'm thinking that there's no doubt in my mind that trump colluded with the Russians to have osuna placed on the Astros so that he could blow that lead in game 7 bringing the world series to Washington.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Comment

Grassfarmer is right, no career politician is going to get involved. This has to come from outside the country, or a grassroots revolution.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...