• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods admin

Anyway you could join commodity marketing, crop production and beef as well into one forum.

And make a new forum politics and policy which encompasses climate change?

No sweat if ya think it’s a dumb idea

Looks like users of this site used to follow the rules, and posted in the appropriate forum, then at some point, all just migrated to commodity marketing, not sure how or why, and it was before my time. Other forums I follow all seem to have no trouble with sorting into categories. Always interesting how these things evolve all on their own.

NAT does like you say, a separate forum just for politics, and the mods regularly move a thread there, or delete it if it doesn't belong where it is. Keeps the remaining forums almost civil most of the time.

It would require policing on the part of the owners, unless someone wants to volunteer? I can't see the motivation, since moving the politics to its own forum will undoubtedly result in less clicks, and therefore less advertising revenue. When you look at the threads, the most popular are always the political, but how many of us would even bother going to check what the trolls have to say today, if it weren't already mixed in with the useful threads?

Comment

Point taken ab5 but Climate change or non change , left and right of politics, like trump hate trump gets a bit old lglypho good or bad same deal could all be lumped in another forum the active debaters would go there on this site I’m sure.

BOFs like me would stick to ommodity forum

Comment

Just checked out other forums and apart from beef and a little in machinery rigorous mortis has set in.
        Dead as in Norwegian parrot.

Grass will get that one and bare heart and GDr

Comment

How many threads start out as one topic and get derailed into another. I've hijacked afew myself.

Comment

This place is kinda like fishing, you never know what’s coming up next.

It’s all good I wouldn’t want it changed.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
              This place is kinda like fishing, you never know what’s coming up next.

It’s all good I wouldn’t want it changed.
              "Fishing"? .....trolling always seems to get you the same old bottom feeding suckers.

Comment

people who wish for single issue diets are well often done no harm by once a while getting tricked into trying something new.

Comment

Ok consensus is in leave it as it is no worries y end.

6am better go do a stock water run 40c today 36c with rain tommorow.

If your wondering peak heat is usually 2 to say 4 in afternoon.

Finally have to admit getting to old for this heat.

Back when I was a boy in 70/80s we used to have weeks of it. Lately more sparodic

Comment

To clarify, I do agree with you Mallee, but I don't see that being a good business move on the part of the owners. The amount of traffic that Chuck et al generate for Agriville is a windfall, perhaps the real conspiracy is that Agriville pays them to come in and stir the pot just to increase the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

Back when I was a boy in 70/80s we used to have weeks of it. Lately more sparodic
                      Hey I see what you did there - hijacked your own thread with a very subtle climate denier micro-aggression...

LOLOL! {~:

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

Never let an activist/ politician live rent free in your mind.... not criticizing your post, just take it as fwiw advice
                        Last edited by macdon02; Oct 30, 2019, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Hey I see what you did there - hijacked your own thread with a very subtle climate denier micro-aggression...

LOLOL! {~:
                          Tongue in cheek sarcasm well done knew someone would get it

Comment

Does it really matter what people post on any thread? Readers can pick and choose which thread or posts they read and respond too.

It might tidy up the site, but most posters get off track frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Does it really matter what people post on any thread? Readers can pick and choose which thread or posts they read and respond too.

It might tidy up the site, but most posters get off track frequently.
                              How about those Sasky Rough Riders eh?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...