• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets- soybeans, canola,corn, wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDJT says this afternoon, very close to a deal with China...…...EVERYTHING UP !

Comment

Guess reality is China deal still a rumour

Comment

Looks like a canola top to me here.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          Looks like a canola top to me here.
          Even with a China deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            Even with a China deal?
            I might have missed the part where Trump negotiated on behalf of Canada..... or did he? Would be nice to see a resolution

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              I might have missed the part where Trump negotiated on behalf of Canada..... or did he? Would be nice to see a resolution
              i got a text from G3 today saying $1.30 plus basis on #1, 13.5 wheat , do you know what that would make it ? you seem to be up on these matters , lol

Comment

March Minn wheat closed at $5.37 so add $1.30 basis gives you a price of $6.67 for #1-13.5 wheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                  March Minn wheat closed at $5.37 so add $1.30 basis gives you a price of $6.67 for #1-13.5 wheat.
                  thanks , going the right way!

Comment

Another dollar would and I’ll throw the hammer away.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      thanks , going the right way!
                      $7.50 by June.

Comment

Wheat for me hit $323 on farm.

Basically 7 grades of wheat here diff between number 1 and number 5 currently $10 nobody want protein or we have a serious drought or both.

Barley feed $260 on farm malt about $3 ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                          $7 Targets for #1 13.5 being triggered for Jan delivery in Red River Valley/S.Manitoba

Comment

Originally posted by VK58 View Post
                            $7 Targets for #1 13.5 being triggered for Jan delivery in Red River Valley/S.Manitoba
                            My $7.00 target must be hanging too high up on the Tree of LIMBO Target Prices, or the buyers are too short to reach it to pick it. I even went out as far as the July contract month so the best market price and my "unrealistic expectation" gap wasn't as wide. Good chance we would have delivered earlier too if it fit into our schedule or conditions allowed it.

YAWN....

Comment

Is this year's tsunami of cheap feed wheat( maybe with more uses than feeding livestock ) keeping a lid on good milling quality wheat?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                My $7.00 target must be hanging too high up on the Tree of LIMBO Target Prices, or the buyers are too short to reach it to pick it. I even went out as far as the July contract month so the best market price and my "unrealistic expectation" gap wasn't as wide. Good chance we would have delivered earlier too if it fit into our schedule or conditions allowed it.

YAWN....
                                we let go two loads yesterday for $6.25 , #2 , 13.5 px , protein is actually 14.5 so will get another 20 cents for that, hadn't been able to sell any before this
                                some co's are 2cents a point , some are 6 cents up on protein ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...