• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading this saying on a daily basis now

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this saying on a daily basis now

Sometimes when things are falling apart

they may actually be falling into place

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
    Sometimes when things are falling apart

they may actually be falling into place
    Interesting ....can you explain why?

Comment

I just use it in a general sense - apply it to anything.

Comment

So lets try it out.....

I bought a newer combine because I thought the farm could use only one combine with the the way the fields were set up....now as harvest has turned out ...it will look better on the auction sale????

Is that how it works????????????????????????

Comment

I haven't been applying your statement to the recent election results.

What looks like the end of the world for Western Canada , Is really just the beginning of greater things as Current arrangement collapses as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I haven't been applying your statement to the recent election results.

What looks like the end of the world for Western Canada , Is really just the beginning of greater things as Current arrangement collapses as a result.
            I like that better...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              I like that better...
              Yes, me too. I am more optimistic now that I've been for years.

Comment

I get it.
                But I'm just too sceptical that Kenney and Moe are just lip service.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  I get it.
                  Their support doesn't extend as far as lip service. Kenny wants nothing to do with western separation.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                    Their support doesn't extend as far as lip service. Kenny wants nothing to do with western separation.
                    Lots of ways to start down the path and assert our place.

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/smith-alberta-heres-how-to-stop-being-a-national-doormat Alberta should become a nation within a nation

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/smith-alberta-heres-how-to-stop-being-a-national-doormat Alberta should become a nation within a nation
                      Like Kweebeck?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

That's not by Kenny though, that's by Danielle Smith. She thought the Wildrose was the future too until she jumped ship and became a radio host. Her credibility was shot a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          That's not by Kenny though, that's by Danielle Smith. She thought the Wildrose was the future too until she jumped ship and became a radio host. Her credibility was shot a long time ago.
                          Moe and Kenney lost any opportunity to get the rest of Canada to give a shit about western canada....doing anything after the election is stupid....their hope was to have a conservative government but that federal conservative needs to be put on notice as well...

The last conservative government wasn't kind to farmers either...

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            I get it.
                            they have been at the trough to long
                            it will happen but will come from more credible people
                            heard rumours that rona ambrose , brett wilson and a few others are talking
                            probably bullshit , but who knows

Comment

10 million people decided not to bother to vote in the most imprtant election of our lifetime. What do you do with that? Apathy is a choice too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	769069

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...