• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Goes After Quebec

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Goes After Quebec

So now we see all the corruption laid bare. Quebec has a cap an trade scam going with California which allows it to skate the carbon tax. Trump going to shut it down. Then Trudeau will have to put one on them as well, and when they cry and he balks, Kenny and Moe will win the constitutional challenge.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trump-administration-sues-california-over-climate-pact-with-quebec/ Trump administration sues California over climate pact with Quebec

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    So now we see all the corruption laid bare. Quebec has a cap an trade scam going with California which allows it to skate the carbon tax. Trump going to shut it down. Then Trudeau will have to put one on them as well, and when they cry and he balks, Kenny and Moe will win the constitutional challenge.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trump-administration-sues-california-over-climate-pact-with-quebec/ Trump administration sues California over climate pact with Quebec
    This is opening the door for the scenario Zeihan lays out on a trade deal for Sask and Alberta with the US imo. Less to do with carbon tax. But that's just my view. If Quebec is allowed to make a "trade agreement" all the provinces will be. You can be guaranteed everyone will fight Trump on this, maybe it's what he wants?

Comment

I dont know what skippys MO is, but part of my brain is thinking the US is actually trying to take over part of Canada. Stranded the sands, maybe because they want china to get their oil in the hostile ME for a change while they enjoy NA supply but free from eastern canada influence.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
        You can be guaranteed everyone will fight Trump on this, maybe it's what he wants?
        Of course it is!!

Comment

I find this interesting, so California pays Quebec for some fake paper so it can continue to pollute.
          Ahh those French Canadians are so righteous lol.
          I wonder when then next super tanker of oil from Saudi Arabia is coming into Montreal ? Before or after they dump all their raw sewage into on of the largest fresh water rivers on earth ?
          All the while wagging their finger at Western Canada and supporting carbon tax's for us .
          Ohh and taking billions of wealth in transfer payments from Sask and Alberta .
          It’s no wonder Quebec families can send their kids to University basically free ....

Comment

My new saying

Oh well it’s a Ducked up world.

Quebec has always been the kid in school that got every one else in trouble and was the teachers pet.
            Maybe in this gender neutral all sing gay pride we can finally put them.
            Oh I would have respect for Trudeau is he just came out saying he is gay.

Comment

Ford removed Ontario from the program because it was a money loser scam that did nothing for emissions. The fact that quebec stayed in it tells you everything. And doesnt matter it its a money loser to them, they avoid a carbon tax and AB funds the program shortfall.

Comment

What about the constant free passes the Quebec hydro industry gets??

Comment

Comment

Ford removed Ontario from the program because it was a money loser scam that did nothing for emissions. The fact that quebec stayed in it tells you everything. And doesnt matter it its a money loser to them, they avoid a carbon tax and AB funds the program shortfall.
                    Anything that smells like a SCAM= Kebek crooks/losers/...

Comment

Ab should immediately negotate something like that with Trump. Get some carbon credits back in return for something in the patch, whatever, then go challenge the whole thing in court saying quebec has cap and trade, so do we now. Take off the tax or face a consitutional challenge. There are so many things we could be doing to fight skippy.

Kenny should make a visit right to the white house and don't even tell skippy. That will make eastern heads melt.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        I find this interesting, so California pays Quebec for some fake paper so it can continue to pollute.
                        Ahh those French Canadians are so righteous lol.
                        I wonder when then next super tanker of oil from Saudi Arabia is coming into Montreal ? Before or after they dump all their raw sewage into on of the largest fresh water rivers on earth ?
                        All the while wagging their finger at Western Canada and supporting carbon tax's for us .
                        Ohh and taking billions of wealth in transfer payments from Sask and Alberta .
                        It’s no wonder Quebec families can send their kids to University basically free ....
                        Exactly. Andr when these self-righteous con artistsstart acting like it is a crisis , Instead of a financial opportunity, Then I will consider giving credibility to what they claim

Comment

Since confederation it’s always been east vs west. They don’t want us to succeed.

It’s time to play hard ball.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            What about the constant free passes the Quebec hydro industry gets??
                            and the cement industry?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              and the cement industry?
                              SNC-Lavalin
                              Bombardier
                              Aerospace
                              Air Canada
                              Dairy cartel
                              CBC/SRC
                              Every Quebec industry seems to get special treatment......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...