• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defeated MPs allowed $15,000 For tuition and counselling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defeated MPs allowed $15,000 For tuition and counselling

So let me get this straight first you think you are capeable of representing your area which means you must have things together you were an mp so received a good salary and have beyond average pension coming and you are entitled to counselling and tuition if you lose?
    What about all the other occupations that lose their livelihood because of your being incompetent while an mp? Unreal how stupid

As a farmer for over 25 years and my income has gone mostly to supporting the economy like input dealers, graincos, railways, refineries,fertilizer plants, etc and had a part in keeping many people employed with good jobs.....

I wouldn't mind a residual payout for my efforts like a politician gets.....

Irrigation districts are getting 40 bucks an acre and they didn't have to buy the capital infrastructure. ...so I think dryland farmers should see 75 an acre ....

It won't happen but the auction catalog will be thick next year. ...and eventually the investor groups and insurance companies are going to need government intervention. ...because the shareholders will need to be paid....

Comment

Ralph can retrain right to the take out window for all I care.

I am still trying to think of a significant thing he did for Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Can you imagine the lineups when he couldn't understand the order or had a comment about it.....

He wouldn't last day...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Don't any of you worry about poor Ralphie, he'll end up being an Ambassador in some beautiful, temperate, English/French speaking, country, somewhere in the world.

Taking a seat in the Senate, would be so beneath him, plus, that would still be work(I can't type that without laughing).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...