• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil Young

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil Young

Sitting in the tractor listening to an interview with Neil. He is talking climate and that guy is nuts!

Neil who?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      Neil who?
      Sorry Neil Young

Comment

Sarcastically kidding.
        If he hasn't sweat along side I don't listen.

Comment

I guess growing up in Winnipeg and now residing in California he finds it a little warmer than he rememberers his childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            I guess growing up in Winnipeg and now residing in California he finds it a little warmer than he rememberers his childhood.
            Be careful. Lynard Skynard called him out in a song and most of them died in a plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              Just like all those assholes that sit somewhere warm telling us were burning up here
              I dont give a **** what some of you think , this was one of the coldest years i remember

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7575E438-6D0A-4538-AC88-5CC1C1BC1F12.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	769068

Neil Young ....................whatever.........you used to be cool man !!!l

Comment

He is one of the brain dead lefty “celebrities” that signed the Leap Manifesto trying to encourage Canada to stop using fossil fuels........even though it’s okay for them to travel all over the world on private jets or yachts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    He is one of the brain dead lefty “celebrities” that signed the Leap Manifesto trying to encourage Canada to stop using fossil fuels........even though it’s okay for them to travel all over the world on private jets or yachts.
                    Thats what I don’t get about this whole climate change thing. We get taxed for using something that is necessary to live in Canada. Are we all supposed to move to California? But the mentality of all these climate nuts is, it don’t matter how much pollution I cause because I’m paying for it.....keep on rocking in the free world....

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                      Thats what I don’t get about this whole climate change thing. We get taxed for using something that is necessary to live in Canada. Are we all supposed to move to California? But the mentality of all these climate nuts is, it don’t matter how much pollution I cause because I’m paying for it.....keep on rocking in the free world....
                      And if you study any of the various manifestations of communism throughout history, they all followed the same example, of do as I say, not as I do, while the upper echelons live like kings, at the expense of the masses.
                      And yes, they are the same thing, just by a different name. Just read the views of the extreme left posters on this site if you have any doubts.

Comment

Celebrity opinions can get tiresome. But for every celebrity on the left there are some on the right.

Donald Trump came to power based on his celebrity and suggestions Obama was not born in America.

Charlton Heston used his celebrity to fight gun laws in the USA.

In Canada we have some minor celebrities who are Conservative and outspoken.

Kevin O'leary, Brett Wilson, Rex Murphy to name a few.

All three came to fame on the "left wing" CBC. How could the left wing CBC be the incubator for conservative view points? LOL

Like everyone, I like the celebrities who support my world views and don't like the ones who don't.

Regardless of celebrities and their views, a very strong majority of Canadians vote centre left and support action on climate change.

Griping about celebrities is one thing.

Alberta's efforts to investigate and demonize environmentalists is another.

The fact that multinational oil companies invest millions in lobbying and influencing Albertan governments seems not to be a problem. But if you happen to be concerned about environmental issues you are an outsider and subject to investigation and attack. The hypocrisy along with the oil in Alberta is thick!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          But for every celebrity on the left there are some on the right.
                          I'm going to need a citation for that statistic. You were carrying on about needing the source for a graph the other day, and now you make up statistics with no source. And the way you worded it, it sounds like there are multiple times more on the right than left.

Personally, I'll stick to science and evidence, and ignore the opinions of celebrities regardless of their political persuasion. Unfortunately, there are a lot of low information citizens who somehow conflate fame with knowledge.

Comment

All I am saying is don't forget about the celebrities on the right, they exist as well. But I don't see much complaining on Agriville about the ones on the right.

Ranchers and farmers in Alberta have been dealing with big oil for a long time. And the stories are not all positive.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 27, 2019, 07:41.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              All I am saying is don't forget about the celebrities on the right, they exist as well. But I don't see much complaining on Agriville about the ones on the right.

Ranchers and farmers in Alberta have been dealing with big oil for a long time. And the stories are not all positive.
                              Yup let’s see some facts and figures Mr Smarty pants .you rant a rave about how you always back your posts up with facts and you never wrong ..... lol lol lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...