• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing immigrants!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    I was born in Alta ca now I dont know any one born more than once(even the born again) still have only 1 bellybutton,the only imigration I have is from dads bag to moms womb,so when will you all get off this shit we are all imigrants ,how do you become a canadian,do you have to be born some where else and then come here,even the aboriginals came from some where. GUST GIVE IT A REST.
    Just to add, it seems if your born here and have 0% native background you have to apologize for the rest of your life lately. Whatever.

Comment

My family were not immigrants, nor were they settlers. They were pioneers. Big difference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	71655383_2445738792366231_4391695826431246336_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	769056
      Last edited by jazz; Oct 21, 2019, 23:16.

Comment

It's racist ****wads like most of you backwards rednecks that cost us this goddamn election. All trudeau had to do was pin the racists in the yellow vest movement to the conservatives and game over. **** Trudeau proved he was a racist himself and it didn't even stick thanks to you backwards inbreds who cost the conservatives this election. You a holes need to go in the closet where you belong and stfu and get the hell out. Stay off social media and go back to your coffee shops where you can preach your vitreal without the world knowing. I know I'm bowing out for a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
          It's racist ****wads like most of you backwards rednecks that cost us this goddamn election. All trudeau had to do was pin the racists in the yellow vest movement to the conservatives and game over. **** Trudeau proved he was a racist himself and it didn't even stick thanks to you backwards inbreds who cost the conservatives this election. You a holes need to go in the closet where you belong and stfu and get the hell out. Stay off social media and go back to your coffee shops where you can preach your vitreal without the world knowing. I know I'm bowing out for a long while.
          You better get a grip on yourself

Comment

Winnipeg elected all Liberals? Like WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
              Sorry. Wrong answer. It was Andy 14 years ago that figured he should tell everyone what he thinks about 2 guys plowing each other in the corner room of the Best Western and thinking he should have his hand in what goes on inside a uterus.

But no...bible brains had to go mouthing off and that scared a fuuckload of young female voters, which are now the biggest demographic. Not a bunch of cranky farmers online. Not even men in general. Young, unmarried, sexually active women. And Andy was presented (by the Liberals) as the creepy old man preacher that was going to use a paddle and set them *****s on the path to righteousness.

My Conservative Convention motion, extensive background checks on anyone that wants to be future PC leader. Maybe even barring Catholics. ****ing idiots can't keep your mouths shut when the camera is rolling.

Soon as that came out and Andy had no credible answer for it, I knew we were ****ed.

Comment

Chill people...

Good grief!

This was always JT's election to lose! And he damned near managed to do it in the middle of a growing economy!!!

First term majority governments have been replaced ONCE in the history of this county. In the middle of the great depression none the less.

Comment

Yes, I would add about 67.5 % of voters didn’t vote for the Liberals.

Comment

Yes you will make a lot of friends with that title.
                    Just the wrong ones.

Maybe I just see the good immigrants here.
                    Lots of Filipinos, hard working ,in food , retail
                    Oil ,railroad and AGRICULTURE.
                    And we do not have a Dr, that is not an immigrant.
                    All south African

Stop Useing a few anecdotal bad ones to blame for everything.

And the previous poster is correct.
                    Most Canadians could live with a fiscal
                    Conservative govt. that just managed things.
                    (Which they never do anyway)
                    Instead of the meddling , moralizing, and fèeding religious/ ethnic divisions.

Comment

Most immigrants work hard and contribute. Many of them are very well educated and skilled. Their kids are often some of the best students who put a high value on education. They quickly adopt Canadian values.

There is no appetite in the Conservative party for an anti immigrant platform.

Bernier and the PPC got what they deserved.

Immigration is an economic policy that helps grow the population and economy, as birth rates in Canada are low and many boomers are retiring.

The anti immigrant attitudes on Agriville are a shame and don't reflect the majority of farmers who are more open and supportive.

Nobody will listen to racist bigoted fear mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Immigration is an economic policy that helps grow the population and economy, as birth rates in Canada are low and many boomers are retiring.
                        Keep telling yourself. Go load up a population pyramid. It aint happening. After 30 yrs of basically unimpeded immigration, nothing has changed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	demo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	769057

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...