• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYT fake news,,, their hate is so strong, they can't help themselves.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry chuck, I care not what shills for the military industrial complex have to say.

Trump scored a big win here. He was able to get US troops out and extricate itself from the ME for good with only a small number if casualties. Way better than when Obama ditched Iraq and hundreds of thousands were killed.

And trump successfully passed the hornets nest on to Erdogan and Putin two guys who deserve it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/syria-turkey-crisis-putin-now-owns-this-mess/ar-AAJ3Q0t?ocid=spartanntp Syria-Turkey crisis: Putin now owns this mess

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Sorry chuck, I care not what shills for the military industrial complex have to say.

Trump scored a big win here. He was able to get US troops out and extricate itself from the ME for good with only a small number if casualties. Way better than when Obama ditched Iraq and hundreds of thousands were killed.

And trump successfully passed the hornets nest on to Erdogan and Putin two guys who deserve it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/syria-turkey-crisis-putin-now-owns-this-mess/ar-AAJ3Q0t?ocid=spartanntp Syria-Turkey crisis: Putin now owns this mess
      Wow! You are definitely a "Trump can do no wrong" kind of guy. You are starting to make many Republicans look progressive! LOL

Comment

Trump is doing what he was elected to do and looking after his countrymen, all of them. What a surprise, a leader who actually loves his country so much that he will take that shit and abuse day after day. All signs point to Republicans winning next election in a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Great idea. Let Putin control the Mideast oil reserves! LOL

You are very naive to think the US wants to not hold the most influence in the Mideast. Yes it’s a mess. ISIS was going to destabilize the whole region and export it’s terror paid for with large oil reserves. Let’s give them another chance!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Trump is doing what he was elected to do and looking after his countrymen, all of them.
            EXACTLY ! That's what Trump campaigned on !

But when a Liberal supporter like chuckhead,,, you're not accustomed to having your leader keep his promises.

Comment

Breaver, Sum, Jazz

All USA troops withdrawn from Syria are being deployed to Western Iraq and an addition 3000 USA troops are being deployed to Saudi Arabia.

No wonder you guys are Trump twitter followers, you don't even know which countries are in the Middle East.

Typical profile of Trump supporter's, easily conformed!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...