• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Western Producer....?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
    Winnipeg Free Press:

The Saudis acquired a major stake in the former Canadian Wheat Board to form Global Grain Group, known as "G3" in 2015.

"It's difficult for a private company to compete against the likes of a foreign government and that's what we do," said Paterson, who produced copies of a memo from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and all Saudi government ministries and agencies.

According to the Government of Canada translation bureau, the letter dated Aug. 6, 2018, is in response to Canada calling for the release of jailed civil society activists. The "Supreme Orders" advise all Saudi agencies and branches to "make sure you do not commit to any new commercial transactions with Canadian companies" and to try and put an end to existing ones.

Canadian farmers are part owners of the company, said Paterson, who noted a Conservative government paved the way for G3 with the dissolution of the Canadian Wheat Board. He wants to know how Canadian farmers feel about G3's directive not to do business with Canadian companies.

"The farmers need a reckoning for their investment," said Paterson. "There's no public accounting for their investment."

Better yet, who were the ***** morons behind getting Ritz elected to the Hall of Fame?

Canola Council thinks Ritz was fantastic:

https://www.producer.com/2019/03/canola-council-makes-ritz-honorary-lifetime-member/ https://www.producer.com/2019/03/canola-council-makes-ritz-honorary-lifetime-member/

Comment

Originally posted by Saskpraireboy View Post
      My base pay salary is $135,000 per year.

I lose 40% or $54,000 right of the top with no tax break or way to write anything off.

Think about that !!
      You aint seen nothing yet. Sockboy and Singh cant wait to get their hands on your money.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        I lost more than $135000 on quality downgrades....in the last month and a half....

Think about that....
        Also think about that you didn't actually lose $135,000.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Also think about that you didn't actually lose $135,000.
          OK ...then the vandervalk guy that presented in front of the parliamentary committee on agriculture didn't actually lose that $50000 on canola because of a trade spat with China. ....right??????

Comment

Originally posted by Saskpraireboy View Post
            My base pay salary is $135,000 per year.

I lose 40% or $54,000 right of the top with no tax break or way to write anything off.

Think about that !!
            I'm too lazy and stupid to do the math....is that a weighted percentage of the incremental tax brackets on income of $135K?

Should there be any allowances for risk.

Is there a difference between creating new wealth and recirculating money

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Is there a difference between creating new wealth and recirculating money
              Apparently....if you recirculate money you are a god....if you create wealth you are treated like shit. ...

Good question, Farmaholic

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...