• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truduea threat? That’s not the way our country should be!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    I am not sure what you expect Scheer to do. He is now fighting the MSM, Trudeau and Singh. The odds are so stacked against him. Gets all the hardest questions in scrums, gets bad news stories everyday while Trudeau skates over everything. Nobody in the MSM even bothered to press him in the security scare just went to online hate as bad.

I say we might have to eat our pride and join with the bloc to keep skippy and singh out of there. I wish I could get a guage on Kenny. I know he is keeping a low profile but the day after the election if its not CPC, then I expect a statement from him starting his constitutional challenge leading to a separation vote. If you thought skippy was bad for the patch, wait until you see this whacko Singh get his paws in there.
    Oh poor little Scheer he has such a tough life. Trudeau has all but handed this election on a plate and he still can't make headway. Maybe he was just an inept choice?

At least Kenney was talking sense in a recent interview:

"Let me be clear, not only am I patriotic Canadian, sort of in my heart, but I also think the whole notion of separation is irrational," he said Thursday morning on The Current.

"Making Alberta a landlocked place within this continent, leaving the Canadian federation, leaving any argument for market access for coastal pipelines, leaving NAFTA as the broader market in North America, none of that makes sense to me."

It's perhaps the strongest language he's used to denounce the notion of Alberta separatism, a cautionary tale he likes to sprinkle on his speeches from time to time."

Comment

Never heard North Dakota complain about being landlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Never heard North Dakota complain about being landlocked.
        Is that the best you can come up with?

Even Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 2.10.21 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	769035 knows separation is a non-starter.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          Is that the best you can come up with?
          Yes separation is the best I can come up with. Kenny is just preening for the MSM. He knows whats coming like we all do.

Comment

I will reiterate. It will be a conservative majority. A suppressed liberal vote, and a pile of angry conservatives, a split left, a surging bloc. Think about what a surging bloc does to lobs in Quebec. Devastation. The gta and maritime are slowly coming around. Bc will see liberals wiped out. Surging ndp and greens splits bc vote, cons come up middle. Toronto City is libs losing to ndp in several seats as well.

It is about voter turnout. Add about 4 to 5 percentage points to the con numbers. Turn out will be high among cons.

But not by leftists.

The media is going to be shocked.

That is my call for what it’s worth. Harper didn’t need a single Quebec seat to make his majority.

And what is this hate on for Scheer?
            Last edited by Sheepwheat; Oct 14, 2019, 19:51.

Comment

Sheer isn't flashy enough.
              Not enough drama.
              Not a celebrity.
              Not a silver spooner.
              A commoner.....

Perfect!

Comment

Liberals are on track to lose 65 to 70 seats to bloc, conservatives and ndp. That takes them down to barely 100 to 110 seats. I don’t see them running any kind of minority coalition if they end up with 40 or fifty seats less than cons. That would be unprecedented.

I say at worst a very strong con minority, 145 plus seats, with the very high chance for a majority.

Point is, it would take libs AND ndp, AND greens, AND bloc to form a government. I don’t see this as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Wheatking

"To summ it up, the conservative problem is that there are more I'll never vote conservative no matter what people out there than there are I could vote either way people"

So does this apply to the majority of posters yipping on here, who in their entire life have never voted for any other party than CPC/PC/Alliance/Reform, because that's how daddy voted and his daddy before did.

I bet when Paul Martin was reducing the federal deficit, you all marched in step to cast your votes for Closet Boy!

Your camp of Rightie spin doctors are already talking about replacing Scheer with Mckay who was crying on National TV while digging potatoes that Belinda dumped him! Not to mention that Jazz in all his talk about Alberta separation is suggesting "Righties "sallow their pride" and get the Bloc to form a coalition if Scheer has a minority!

You Rigthties on Agriville have a hard time figuring out what your doing, or who should be your leader! No wonder Trudeau has a chance to form a minority government, look who he'e trying to beat!!

Are you happy now Farma I mentioned it for you

Paul Martin didn't reduce the ***g deficit. He got me to do it,it was called the deficit reduction surtax. FFS!!!

Comment

I agree with Sheepwheat, Conservative majority, Ontario will swing Conservative more than expected and some of B C even. Scheer presents as solid and trustworthy, flashy is out, and more women will vote PC this time.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      You think the Canadian military would protect him....after saying they asked for too much....they would all go on sick or stress leave if called....

I have never understood why the head isn't a target..that would definitely give Trudeau a new costume....
                      Ha HA Ha Ha Ha !!!!!! That’s funny as hell. 😂

Comment

Which is why the conservatives in their infinite wisdom started the Peter MacKay for leader news item a few days back...no sense in not telling people who they really want in the leader's role....

That one news item made me think they have given up on Scheer....he will be booted win or lose...
                        Doing this at that time was beyond weird??

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Doing this at that time was beyond weird??
                          Someone said the Cons can't decide who their leader should be....at this point I bet the Libs wished they had made a different decision. I think I said they chose the Trudeau celebrity to beat Harper.... that's the only reason because he has absolutely zero leadership skills to offer.

If the Libs get outright defeated or later defeated in a minority.....will the spoiled brat stay on or get his legal team to issue a statement he is quitting politics to pursue a speaking career.... "um ah um um ah squirrel um ah paper juice box thingy uh a-a-a oh gee um um um ...wouldn't that be ironic!

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                            Paul Martin didn't reduce the ***g deficit. He got me to do it,it was called the deficit reduction surtax. FFS!!!
                            Chretien campaigned on scrapping the GST. Paul Martin used it to pay down the federal debt, plus pushed other costs (like health care) on the provinces, pushing up provincial debts.

Comment

We don't have enough seats to make a difference anyway....even if Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba got together to form a western separatist party.....the seats are not enough to matter....the money is what the east and Quebec is after anyway...
                              It looks like we will make a difference this election since the Conservatives will need every seat for a majority.

It sounds like Goodale and climate Barbie are both worried about losing their seat.

Comment

Let's look at this real close.

A PM that wants all our guns taken away.

Conservative who doesn't like a gun doesn't buy one or own one couldn't care.

A liberal who doesn't like guns wants all your weapons taken away, and you should stop what you're doing.

Yea it has to be a conservative.

Wow, probably harpers fault.

Trudeau is a sick individual who will do anything to keep in power.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...