• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mallee ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallee ...

Seeing more and more chatter about Australia and frost damage lately . Not a peep up here in the markets . What’s your view from down under ?

Shizenhouzen

Comment

Found wheat yesterday in one area about 50 acres sem frosted won even ge out of the boot.

Reckon I said last night my opinion only worth jack shit but aussie harvest gonna be worse than last year.

My neighbor who is “set up” hay has bowled over 3200 acres on a low lying farm about 17 kms away minus 5 c during lowering. Common place. I’m a fraction more elevated an cocoons o frost I plant 2/3 weeks later to miss frost but now ive got 36c during flowering rather than minus that guys had 3 weeks ago

Finally some bonehead green lefties are seeing that GM crops may help and ain’t chemical chemicals at all.

A recent field day machinery a three day even a leading green pollie was there talking about evil gm crops apparently he had one on ones with many farmers and was enlightened.

Basically look you ***wit it’s not all about roundup ready crops. Were stating to win finally
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Oct 2, 2019, 04:22.

Comment

There were forecasts of minus 5 lows in this area a couple of times, it never happened. I was hoping it would to kill anything green so when we can get back into the field everything would be dead. There's been frost but not hard ones.
        It's been cloudy for days.

Comment

Guess only positive is good grain prices but can it be afforded probably no a lot of margin in feedlots when barley is 325 to 345 delivered.

But I iswha it is

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...