• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 in 8 jobs are ag related and yet?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post
    Tweety is right, over the years there have been some very knowledgeable people with good info and have left this site cause of the way it’s run. How many people has sk3 called asshole , every year the crop failures start January 1 and we having a depression every year. It’s easy to see that a lot of knowledge people very rarely post on here.
    There's a vote of confidence for regular posters or anyone who posts.
    At least I've admitted to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer and that I'm not committee or board material!
    Maybe some board/committee members are no different???

What did I say one time? ....you don't have to be smart to be a teacher! You only have to know a little bit more than your students! No offense to teachers, I'm just making a point.

Do "open seats" always and only attract the most qualified? Doubt it!

I have respect and gratitude for members who sit but have no patience for egotistical high and mighty attitudes.

Comment

Farmaholic u don’t get it .

Comment

Farmaholic u don’t get it .
        I'm slow, help me understand.

Maybe I misinterpreted your point.

Comment

I don't get a lot. ...but I do know there are very stupid people representing farmers....

And before anyone says for me to get involved....phuck off...I am not cleaning up others messes until they admit they made them....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            I don't get a lot. ...but I do know there are very stupid people representing farmers....

And before anyone says for me to get involved....phuck off...I am not cleaning up others messes until they admit they made them....
            Stupid is too far , they just simply really don’t understand, sad but true . Too interested in the next holiday.... err I mean drunk conference in the tropics

Comment

Tweety is right, over the years there have been some very knowledgeable people with good info and have left this site cause of the way it’s run. How many people has sk3 called asshole , every year the crop failures start January 1 and we having a depression every year. It’s easy to see that a lot of knowledge people very rarely post on here.
              So we ll be hearing a lot from you I suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                There used to be board members on here, but the bullying of them was so bad they said **** it until there was only a group of like minded. That mess along with Chuck and Grassfarmer for insults is all that remains.
                They were not bullied....they realized everyone here has found out they are sitting on their thumbs....and they are stupid and lazy.....

Saskpulse and pulse canada use the same lines to defend their incompetence...and then the canola council borrowed it...

If they don't like my views...and I know they don't because I have talked to them...just send my checkoff money back...Saskpulse won't because of their fake survey on refunding....they are the worst...but its a reflection of the tools acclaimed....and who the puppet master is...
                Last edited by bucket; Oct 3, 2019, 06:16.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...