• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trudope gets In again, are you Bastards Ready to Separate?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Trudope gets In again, are you Bastards Ready to Separate?

Lots of complaining going on in this site. Lots of bitching and moaning about Liberal and Trudope.

Question is, are you ready to do something serious about this or just keep giving it lip service for another 50 years and leave a bigger mess to our heirs?

The only solution is to go it on our own. Like a bad business partner or screwed up family farm or company, or a bad marriage.... The West needs to go on its own PERIOD.

Other than some twisted romantic thoughts of Confederation, economically speaking we are wasting our time with the East.

Capitalism is tough business and not comfortable and sometimes drastic decisions have to be made to ensure a secure future.

I see no secure future with messed up leaders like Trudope and Elizabeth or Sing Song....it’s really pathetic....it’s like they think its Monopoly family game night the way they treat the Country’s finances. Screw up and then just put the game back in the closet and take the pension.

We have it all here, the east is taking it and taking advantage of our God given resources and wealth generating abilities. They are stealing from us continually and when not stealing they are putting their foot on our necks preventing us from moving ahead. Amazing the paradox.

Who is man enough and brave enough to lead the charge, inspire others to join in for drastic change and get this ship changed direction and not the race to the bottom?

If you just want to keep texting and bitching....I guess the present situation is not so bad for you....
    Last edited by Crestliner; Oct 1, 2019, 13:27.

My vote is on Bucket.

Comment

I would guess Kenny

Comment

I think if Trudeau gets in , there will be a strong movement to start the process....

Trudeau and his team don't know how to handle the potential of a west separation ....

I am hoping that Kenney follows through with his referendum...but he shouldn't wait and Moe should be making undertones to that as well...Moe said " just watch me" when winning the Saskparty leadership....so far.... watch what??????

Its time to go...its an abusive relationship...

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
          I would guess Kenny
          A fitting leader indeed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 2.17.21 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	768979

Comment

Grassfarmer

Your wit has been quite funny lately....

Can you let us in on what you are on and where you are getting it....

We all need a little of it

Funny...

Comment

My 2 cents.
              A purely political and clean separation would not happen.
              It couldn't in Quebec. It won't here.
              We have Edmonton.
              Ask your city cousins.
              As I see it, successful separations involve physical conflict. Often till both parties too bloody to stand.
              We missed our chance at least twice over the centuries. Too late now.
              Law abiding Commonwealth country loyal to Crown and all that. Legacy of obedience.......
              Kenney and Moe change the wiring of our country moving forward????
              Fat chance.
              I suspect they don't have the numbers at home or the legal grounds.
              Balls????? Not enough.
              Too expensive for them personally.
              Western provinces have the same left right, urban rural split.
              Couldn't even fix the fracking Senate while a two term majority in Ottawa.
              Seperate ??? Bahahahahaha

Comment

Oh, I would've voted yes all my life.
                But look, as the % of the population that cashes and not writes checks, gets ever higher, it wouldn't matter where the seat of power eventually. Take longer without the other bloodsuckers I guess.
                And at the rate were going.
                Would the West really have replacement industries in place after Oil is fading???
                Joining US however another story.
                I'd vote Yes again.
                Either way, our premiers need a fire lit and kept hot, on their backs.

Comment

Sometimes a threat of divorce is what's needed to repair the relationship.

Comment

Nope. Because separatists are the spoiled kids who storm off the ice if the game isn’t going their way and they got a penalty.

Suck it up. It’s a country, it’s a large population, there’s a lot of people with a lot of diverse interests and they aren’t always going to be kept happy. It’s hardly the first time a government hasn’t been great for ag and it won’t be the last. If people think we’re the only country in the world who struggles with this issue then get your head out of your butthole. Globally farmers are at the shit end of the stick, leaving Canada isn’t going to fix that.

You want to separate then you must have someone in mind who’d be a great leader for a separated nation. Let’s hear who it is then. Who is the person who isn’t anywhere on the Canadian scheme of politics right now but will be ready to govern a separated state.
                    Last edited by Blaithin; Oct 1, 2019, 13:59.

Comment

Would a Western referendum give that ski bum higher ratings????
                      Not qualified for any fight I suppose.

Comment

Canadas demographics are contrary to conservative ideals. Too many people clinging to the govt tit and too many people with a poor understanding of modern economics including millions of our new immigrants. They will land in TO, vancoiver and Montreal and vote liberal until those cities are given another dozen riding or so then its game over for the west.

Apparently deep in the constitution there are provisions to basically wall yourself off from the rest of the country. That's probably the next thing that will be tried. Challenge the constitution, try to claw back those equalization pmts and those couple bills, then fire up the rest of the charter and put us into block mode, pretend the rest of the country doesn't exist like they do to us.

Comment

Quebec tried a vote on sovereignty-association, still not clear what that was, but maybe that was the beauty of it,,, make it up as you go. Shame we didn't let them go, or had a vote to let them go. The West would have instantly had more power in a Canada, without Quebec. Ontario knew they'd have less power without Quebec, and needed Quebec to stay.

There is no separating, parts of the prairies cannot go it alone. It would only mean more isolation. We are land locked now, going alone would only mean more land locked with harder borders.

I can only see one possibility, that would be to join the U.S.A. We have a tremendous amount of resources that they would be desirous of, petro resources, potash, farm and ranch land, trees, fresh water lakes, uranium, etc Saskatchewan's population would likely mean 2 seat in the HofR, and 2 in the Senate. That doesn't seem like much representation either, but ag policy is taken more seriously, and for the prairies that's a big part.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            Grassfarmer

Your wit has been quite funny lately....

Can you let us in on what you are on and where you are getting it....

We all need a little of it

Funny...
                            Well with a name like grassfarmer my bet would be Grass. After all Justin made it legal.

Comment

US green card for your family only costs 2 quarters of land.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...