• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 20 days......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 20 days......

Will we be rid of the liberal government?

Will we , as producers ,be any better off?

Originally posted by bucket View Post

One thing at a time. The entire country will be better off if the first one is taken care of.

Comment

First answer- NO
      Second answer- If by chance first answer is wrong, still no.

Comment

No chance. Liberals are much better at this then the conservatives. Liberals are literally promising you everything ( inc free camping) and not even hiding that fact they will run huge deficits and debt but who cares. Not the voters. National debt doesn’t effect me and the rich/ corporations will foot the bill. Brilliant

Comment

It wouldn't be my first choice but even if the liberals won, and Trudeau and Mckenna lost their seats and Butts moved to another country would be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by vvalk View Post
            No chance. Liberals are much better at this then the conservatives. Liberals are literally promising you everything ( inc free camping) and not even hiding that fact they will run huge deficits and debt but who cares. Not the voters. National debt doesn’t effect me and the rich/ corporations will foot the bill. Brilliant
            That's enough sarcasm out of you this morning.

I don't care how bad people think Scheer is, the waste of skin P.M. we have now has to go.

Hard to believe people have fallen for him and his party's stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vvalk View Post
              The working middle class and wealth creating industry like farming will be foot the bill .... via carbon tax’s . That’s the only way they can even remotely try to pay for all this election spending promises

Comment

They are getting back in, most likely a minority, green or ndp running the country holding the balance of power. This is what the east wants. We have absolutely no say in elections. 1/10th of a second after the last poll closes in B.C. thd results are in. CBC even had a piece on the other day about an area, cant remember what it was called, I think like 605? Anyway it's the area north of Toronto, it has more seats up for grabs than all of the prairies out together!

Comment

There is a meet and greet with our incumbant CPC candidate on thursday and since it snowed I think I will go. Send me questions to ask her.

Comment

It is obviously time to use Quebec's playbook, not just one fûcken page of it!

Or better yet "WRITE OUR OWN".

If We are going to be continually be held hostage, taken for granted, abused, ignored.....who needs to be in this Union/relationship?

Comment

I am hearing there will be at least one more scandal before the election involving Trudeau. Supposedly from his time at that school. Cant win this on policy so have to smear.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        I am hearing there will be at least one more scandal before the election involving Trudeau. Supposedly from his time at that school. Cant win this on policy so have to smear.
                        Which innocent woman “experienced it differently” this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          Which innocent woman “experienced it differently” this time?
                          Change that to kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Does it really matter anymore to liberal voters in Canada anymore, it's like a evangelist getting caught with two hookers and a bag of cocaine, his followers will be right back worshiping him the following Sunday writing bigger chegues to help cleanse him of his sins. Logic and warm weather usually leave Canada about the same time.

Comment

There is still a double digit of undecided out there. Not sure how anyone could be undecided at this point but they are. Thats the target for the rest of the campaign. Things are changing in Quebec I hear too with the Bloc making a resurgence could take 30-35 seats. I dont know if that takes away from liberals or CPC. Libs have 40 seats there, CPC has 11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...