• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this weather FINALLY move the markets?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course canola market flat just like my crop.

Comment

Bucket

So Trump distorts price discovery (the term free marketers love to use to convince themselves there is truly such a thing) throws a bone to his farmers of 30 Billion of which has done little to solve the issue USA farmers are enduring and we're hoping prices improve because of the snow fall in Western Canada.

Let's put the blame where really falls.

Speaking about leaders, doesn't Harper 2.0 have his seat in Sask? Where's he in all this bad news in his own province?

The CPC sure picked a big dud, this guy is no better then Justin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Bucket

So Trump distorts price discovery (the term free marketers love to use to convince themselves there is truly such a thing) throws a bone to his farmers of 30 Billion of which has done little to solve the issue USA farmers are enduring and we're hoping prices improve because of the snow fall in Western Canada.

Speaking about leaders, doesn't Harper 2.0 have his seat in Sask? Where's he in all this bad news in his own province?

I can't argue that bolded statement because you are correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Bucket

OLeary was my first pic Scheer was my second.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...