• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Ridings Insure Trudope Win :(

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    Or the green vote gets split and the Bloc takes enough seats to hold the balance of power.
    This is probably our best hope. Its a sad day when western Canadians have more in common with the Bloc than we do with Toronto or the lower mainland but that's where we're at. It won't help TMX but it would prevent some of the other Green/Dipper excesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      It does take insane digging to find some of these programs. Some are there, but you’d never know it most times.

A small example. There is a guard dog rebate for stock farmers. Buy a dog get a 100 buck rebate. Trouble is, what happens? Price of a dog gets jacked up by 100 bucks by the breeder.

There are some riparian areas fencing programs, forage seeding programs, but to find them is near impossible.

It should be clear!
      It seems everytime government gets involved the price goes up and then you have to apply to get half it back....seems stupid...

They could sell more without the paper work and a lower price....

Or better yet put the rebate to the guy building stuff for him to find efficiencies to build at lower cost....

Instead of jacking the price on a handling facility ...why not have the mfg company build at a reasonable cost and give him the rebate to build another or hire another person......

It costs me the same either way but I am not in the business of building handling facilties. ..

If that makes sense...
      Last edited by bucket; Sep 28, 2019, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Or the green vote gets split and the Bloc takes enough seats to hold the balance of power.
        We should all just vote for the Greens or NDP it's only 4 years and might smarten everyone up a bit. What is there to lose in 4 yrs anyways it will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
          We should all just vote for the Greens or NDP it's only 4 years and might smarten everyone up a bit. What is there to lose in 4 yrs anyways it will be the same.
          Hmmmm.....it seems to me this experiment recently was conducted in Alberta. I didn’t hear a lot of happiness at the end of 4 years.

Comment

Everybody is mad because the conservatives have no agricultural policy, please tell me what agricultural policy the Liberal's, Green's or NDP have? Where will agricultural fit in with the desire to drastically cut GHG emissions that are espoused by the NDP and Green's? I think we have to look at the bigger picture. If Trudeau wins a minority propped by the NDP which is what it looks like now, western Canada will go backwards fast. Anyone who can't see this truly has their head in the sand!!!!!

Comment

This " country" exists only in the major cities. I've wished for a regionally equal, elected Senate for decades. It's time for a couple premiers to tell Ottawa to f off. But their votes are urban too.
              I'm disgusted enough this time around to throw my vote away on the PPC.
              Local conservative is getting in as they have all my life.
              I'm stocking up the gun safes and winding down this party in less than ten years. Tune all this shite off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                Everybody is mad because the conservatives have no agricultural policy, please tell me what agricultural policy the Liberal's, Green's or NDP have? Where will agricultural fit in with the desire to drastically cut GHG emissions that are espoused by the NDP and Green's? I think we have to look at the bigger picture. If Trudeau wins a minority propped by the NDP which is what it looks like now, western Canada will go backwards fast. Anyone who can't see this truly has their head in the sand!!!!!
                The difference is they get our vote wtf are we getting from them in return? Nothing at all except destroy any policy that helps the primary producerand that’s a fact.

Comment

Bit of your election coverage again over weekend.

Now dubbed a "climate change election" not sure if its because of events of the last week.

Suggested JT will sc**** home and govern in his own right without help of greens.

Same guy said if JT was replaced as leader back in was it dec when scandals hit and new liberal leader was in place the libs would win in a landslide.

In australia not exactly sure but suggest over history right wing govt in 2/3 of time and left 1/3 is it the other way around in canada?

Comment

Would be nice if someone would elect to change the climate to something warm enough to bin some dry grain for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Bit of your election coverage again over weekend.

Now dubbed a "climate change election" not sure if its because of events of the last week.

Suggested JT will sc**** home and govern in his own right without help of greens.

Same guy said if JT was replaced as leader back in was it dec when scandals hit and new liberal leader was in place the libs would win in a landslide.

In australia not exactly sure but suggest over history right wing govt in 2/3 of time and left 1/3 is it the other way around in canada?
                      "Climate change election" - did we just experience foreign interference in our election?

It's the other way around mallee - liberals 2/3 of the time. Seems reasonable to assume that most of the scandalous things in Canada's history happened under a liberal government.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                        Ha Ha Ha! You run down city people yet come up with this gem. Scheer was born and raised in Ottawa. He moved to Regina to be with his future wife he met at University in Ottawa (her home town). His only job outside of politics in his wntire life has been waiting tables.

You run down politicians and city people yet of all the leaders running, Scheer has the most political background and the most city orientated life history. Hell, his party does not even have an agricultural policy.
                        So the Liberal party has an ag policy for the election? Here's the policy that they have: We don't care about you (except if you are from Quebec) and if you are from the west , well keep on sending the equalization payments!

That is the truth , and if the Liberals get another majority , lookout people , it's going to be a painful ride down to the bottom of the crapper , that by the way if anybody has noticed , is EXACTLY where Justin and his band of dummies want the west to be!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          The difference is they get our vote wtf are we getting from them in return? Nothing at all except destroy any policy that helps the primary producerand that’s a fact.
                          So I am curious Big Wheel if we voted for the Liberal's or the NDP exactly how would farmers be better off?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...