• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmer walks into an emergency room

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmer walks into an emergency room

Joe walks into the emergency room of a small local Saskatchewan hospital battered and bleeding.
    The nurse looks at him and says" Joe what the heck happened did something happen on the farm or were you an a car wreck?"
    Joe says " No I was just sitting at the Timmy's having morning coffee visiting with the neighbours and things went for shit"
    Nurse asks " How the heck did you end up so battered and bleeding"
    Joe says " I think it might have been something I said"
    Nurses asks " Did you say something bad about someones wife or Children?"
    Joe "no"
    " did you come out and say you were voting for Trudeau?"
    " No"
    Did you get into it with that old green VS Red Vs Yellow combine nonsense?
    " Not this time"
    "Well then what?" the Nurse asks
    Joe looks at her and says " Well they were all sitting around complaining about the rain and snow and the crop issues and all I said was my wheat and barley is all in the bin and Number 1 and Malt."

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
    Joe walks into the emergency room of a small local Saskatchewan hospital battered and bleeding.
    The nurse looks at him and says" Joe what the heck happened did something happen on the farm or were you an a car wreck?"
    Joe says " No I was just sitting at the Timmy's having morning coffee visiting with the neighbours and things went for shit"
    Nurse asks " How the heck did you end up so battered and bleeding"
    Joe says " I think it might have been something I said"
    Nurses asks " Did you say something bad about someones wife or Children?"
    Joe "no"
    " did you come out and say you were voting for Trudeau?"
    " No"
    Did you get into it with that old green VS Red Vs Yellow combine nonsense?
    " Not this time"
    "Well then what?" the Nurse asks
    Joe looks at her and says " Well they were all sitting around complaining about the rain and snow and the crop issues and all I said was my wheat and barley is all in the bin and Number 1 and Malt."
    I m sorry Joe I just lost it. It won’t happen again. I was brought up in a life of privilege being a rich farmer and I struggle with values because of it. It’s only happened 19 other times unless you find more photos then maybe it was more times.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...