• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much vasoline would you like?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    ........Subject to grade and dockage by Grain Commission. You have options. Also be sure to sign a reasonable storage penalty if they don't take it by contract date.
    Bahahaha. They teach you that in Voc Ag? Just try amending the standard grain contract and see how fast they tell you to fack off.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      Bahahaha. They teach you that in Voc Ag? Just try amending the standard grain contract and see how fast they tell you to fack off.
      You need to work on your relationships perhaps. You probably have never even asked.

Comment

You need to work on your relationships perhaps. You probably have never even asked.
        I wrote on a contract once and faxed it back...wasn't allowed to fax a contract for close to a year ...I had to sign it in person...

Another time I delivered a load and called on the way i was delivering it ...price changed at the "Ode to Viterra " location by the morning and they wouldn't honour the delivery time....

Comment

Ha. I get along just fine with all the reps in my area. Thanks.

Perhaps you can post a copy of your contract that pays you storage on undelivered grain.
          Last edited by LEP; Sep 29, 2019, 16:13.

Comment

Ha. I get along just fine with all the reps in my area. Thanks.

Perhaps you can post a copy of your contract that pays you storage on undelivered grain.
            Just add it. Its a contract.

Comment

Just add it. Its a contract.
              Thought so.

Comment

Thought so.
                Can you change a grainco contract in any form??????

That's new ....I will try it...and let you guys know how it works out...And here I thought my naivety was gone....

Comment

I was replying in sarcasm that Tweety doesn't have an actual example where they allowed the change.

Comment

I was replying in sarcasm that Tweety doesn't have an actual example where they allowed the change.
                    Yes I caught it....that's why i replied...I tried changing a contract.....they ripped it up....

Comment

You can. Don't be so afraid of the big bad grain company. Just be reasonable. There is often an area called special remarks or a blank area. Include it in writing any verbal arrangements or inclusions. It's a contract, not a speeding ticket.

I find it doubtful most farmers have ever even read the entire contract.
                      Last edited by tweety; Sep 29, 2019, 17:58.

Comment

You can. Don't be so afraid of the big bad grain company. Just be reasonable. There is often an area called special remarks or a blank area. Include it in writing any verbal arrangements or inclusions. It's a contract, not a speeding ticket.

Here is the Big C's latest terms and conditions. Knock yourself out. And yes, even though it is not too entertaining I do read it.
                        https://www.cargillag.ca/Media/Default/PDFs/AGH214TermConditionsJan19.pdf https://www.cargillag.ca/Media/Default/PDFs/AGH214TermConditionsJan19.pdf

Your terminal/elevator of choice must be a very pleasant place to buy and sell grain.

Comment

Like I said, post a copy. I would be interested in knowing what terms they accept.

Comment

Like I said, post a copy. I would be interested in knowing what terms they accept.
                            or you can do your own work. For smart people, knowing is enough.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...