• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unifor mafia.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unifor mafia.

I see Jerry dias and unifor are going to use all our nameable crowns to use job action to support sasktel employees getting a raise. Funny how they support the government's that are pulling back our economy but scream like school girls when they get pulled back also. After dealing with Sask power and Sask energy lately, I'm fully behind further privatizing the works. They have absolutely no interest in enlarging their customer base, but why would they. More work.

Sasktel employies didn’t even want to go on strike . ****ing union shit

Comment

The union boss just in radio whinnying they will not accept zero percent over the next two years lol
      Meanwhile farmers are taking at least a 30% hit because of politics , let alone weather damage now.
      The provincial government should offer them a 25% decrease and cut back their benefits and see what reaction they get lol

Comment

Makes me sick when fellow members on here and outside Ag call farmers whiners . Not one of those phucking union workers would be at work the next day after breaking 2 ribs driving truck then getting machinery ready the day after that then combine for three days covering 650 acres with one combine trying to to beat weather . They have sick leave , benefits , compensation all that paid for shit ... I have no ***in choice ... I have crop to get off and a family to raise and 90% of society calls farmers like me whiners .... *** all of you ... not one of you would do that ......ever .

Comment

Wow. Takes me the better part of a week to cover 650 acres with 2 or 3 combines. Good on you furrow for gettin er done.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Makes me sick when fellow members on here and outside Ag call farmers whiners . Not one of those phucking union workers would be at work the next day after breaking 2 ribs driving truck then getting machinery ready the day after that then combine for three days covering 650 acres with one combine trying to to beat weather . They have sick leave , benefits , compensation all that paid for shit ... I have no ***in choice ... I have crop to get off and a family to raise and 90% of society calls farmers like me whiners .... *** all of you ... not one of you would do that ......ever .

But but but ....you are going to have a few days off with this snow/rain ....thats full sarcasm ...but that is the way they think....

And don't forget you get to deduct all your fuel.....I told a guy one time don't worry about that ...worry more that we are all paying too much for fuel in the first place.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              But but but ....you are going to have a few days off with this snow/rain ....thats full sarcasm ...but that is the way they think....

And don't forget you get to deduct all your fuel.....I told a guy one time don't worry about that ...worry more that we are all paying too much for fuel in the first place.....
              My response would have been doesn’t every business deduct fuel....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...